Engineer sounds

Posted by Camacho 
Engineer sounds
Date: October 14, 2008 09:48AM
Posted by: Camacho
Hi all friends.

Does exist engineer sounds updated for the present score system?
In the original game the engineer has only the sounds until the sixth position (1 point), but now the eighth and seventh positions have points. Are these "new" rules updated in any engineer sounds??

Thanks for all and a very happy racing from spain!!!

Re: Engineer sounds
Date: October 14, 2008 01:51PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Post deleted....

What are you looking for exactly? You mean congrats and comments from engineers when you finish the race until the eight position?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2008 01:55PM by Excalibur.
Date: October 14, 2008 02:07PM
Post deleted??? Why???

Sorry for my english friends...

I mean that if i finish in third position, the engineer tell me that i have gotten 4 points, and now there are 6 points. Thats what i'm looking for: the engineer messages updated for the new score system.

Thanks in advance and a very happy racing from spain!

Date: October 14, 2008 02:35PM
Posted by: Excalibur
I have deleted my post once because I have posted a link for engine sounds and this was not what you were looking for...

So, ok, I understand what you mean but I don't think enginneers sound update exist....unless someone else knows that...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: October 15, 2008 01:08AM
Posted by: mortal
That is not available. If you look at the ini files for soundsets it might be doable, the ini files refer to events, so record the sounds you want, point the ini files to the event. That's how it works in GP3 anyway. You can load soundsets via gpx_patch. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 15, 2008 02:28AM
Hi friends!

A big thanks for answer. Where are these ini files to edit them??

Thanks in advance and a very happy racing from spain!!

Date: October 15, 2008 02:31AM
Posted by: mortal
have a look in gpx_patch tabs, there are ini files for the graphics panels, for sounds, you will probably have to download an existing soundset. If you make a soundset based on another's files, you must give the original modder credit in the readme1st file.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 15, 2008 11:28PM
Posted by: LWC
In my 2007 sound pack i edited the engineer and pitcrews voices, but sadly they only respond up to 6th position as this is the game default..

RaceSimsPitstop

Game Screens
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy