Problems with GP4 (link to gpx_patch error log)

Posted by axel180 
Problems with GP4 (link to gpx_patch error log)
Date: September 10, 2008 06:00AM
Posted by: axel180
Hi guys

Lately I've been having problems playing with GP4, because the game crashes or the image just freezes but the game keep sounding. I hope you can help me. Here is some info about my pc, and the link for the log file (It was quite big). Please tell me if you need more info. Thanks in advance guys.

See ya.

Link:
[rapidshare.com]

PC Spec: Intel Core2 Guo E6550
O.S: Windows XP Service Pack 2
1,98 GB RAM
Graphic Card: GeForce 8600 GT
Game Resolution: 1024*768

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2008 Fantasy F1 Cars - Click my sig to see the thread - Downloads available on www.gp4db.com

GPG Nations Cup - Team Peru Principal

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2008 09:35AM by mortal.
Re: Problems with GP4 (link to gpx_patch error log)
Date: September 10, 2008 10:25AM
Posted by: mortal
The largest error log I have ever seen, at 4.64MB!
About 60-70 process reports for WINMM.dll! I'd be looking at the validity of that file for a start. What gaming input device do you have? What is running your sound? The WINMM.dll is a Microsoft API that has an effect on these. Do not disable or delete.
Also I suspect your ntdll.dll file is corrupt. Also, do not disable or delete. This is one of the first files to be affected by a malicious trojan. Validity check required ok.
Do a full system scan, try [www.pandasecurity.com]. You don't have to register, just do the scan, you can see from the addresses listed after your scan where any malicious files are resident. Update your virus scanner, do a scan with Spybot S&D. Also run HijackThis. If you don't understand the log, send it to me.
You also have problems with the Prost and Minardi cars. The LOD render size looks incorrect. What mod have you loaded. The error log is also stuck in a loop, that is why it is so big. Get back to us, this ones a ripper. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy