Loading Screens 2008 [RELEASED] here on gpg.org * Final Version

Posted by McLeo 
finally drivers is finished my load screens. you can donwload here:
[www.grandprixgames.org]

thanks Lo2k for post. :)

enjoy

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2008 07:49PM by McLeo.
i like track map and city & date.

btw nice job !

[gp4facile.xooit.com]
Same here.

Looks really great!

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
looks very good.

pls use trackmap or without nothing , not all user plays the saison 2008.

my favorit , is trackmap.
I prefer with the track map. Images are great! ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i like trackmap and city & date
looking forward to these loadingscreens great job already ;-)

I'm not sorry for my english because i'm proud to be a dutchman
Greetzz The Gangsta from Tha Netherlands
Track Map or City and date, just to let you know my birthdays on the day of the brazilian grand prix :)
Matter is that your blending transition is white and thus asks for something in the middle.
I would like to see what it looks like if you would simply blend the 2 images without any colour in the middle using a single crossfade.

Hey! You post Brazil GP with Christ The Redentor image.....

This symbol are in Rio de Janeiro...... and the Track is in São Paulo.....

Two different cities..... but in same country....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
For God sake...

why you added a place in RIO de Janeiro with a track located in Sao Paulo? looks weird..
lol city and date
The image of Christ the Redeemer recalls Brazil.
But the race of F1 is in Sao Paulo.
That is the image must be of Sao Paulo.
Something like MASP, Monument to the Bandeirantes, the Memorial of Latin America, the Obelisk ...

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
hello guys
thanks for the coments

about what i gone use, like i said before i like CITY AND DATE. but i imagine too some guys use for other years too. So i can do too, the track map version or without nothing version.

about i use Rio de Janeiro on background Brazil, is for the first moment i think if someone ask you if you know something about Brazil, everybody gone say Rio de Janeiro like Celinho said "The image of Christ the Redeemer recalls Brazil.". and the picture is amazing in the back with Maracana Stadium. But, look with more atention and coments off you guys, i make big laugh, because the background is RIO and center name is write SAO PAULO ;), my bad.

Lo2k, mate i try due that you say, but don't know how. i use gradient tool - Foreground to Transparent - and location 50%. but how i due make only the back gone transparent, don't know how. i use photoshop CS3.

thats it and one more preview.

November 2, 2008
Lo2k, mate i search on net and learn how du that. but don't like very much. too much black.

November 2, 2008
I also like it with black ;) Why don't ya mix them up?

18 tracks, 9 white and 9 black :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

what you think now?

all black, without nothing in the midle? :)
i like

November 2, 2008
The Black version looks good. I vote for the City/Track name and below that a smaller version of
the track map.
this one is the best for me...

but i advise you to stick with specified city pictures... not Christ the Redeemer for São Paulo nor Sydney Opera House for Melbourne...

-------------------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2008 04:02AM by NeoLiot.
@McLeo : you can keep the black version but I was rather thinking about a full blend.
In order to do this, you need to have the foreground picture overlapping the background one and thus create a fusion mask for the foreground layer.
Apply a black and white gradient to the fusion mask and all the she shades of white will make the foreground layer transparent.

like in this sample :

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2008 01:32PM by Lo2k.
Lo2k
its exactly i would now, what you think?

btw NeoLiot, dude now is right the background for Melbourne?

maybe you can help-me and all you guys can help, for what i use in the background with each city. i'm very confuse. :( but i'm try make my best.

thanks a lot Lo2k

November 2, 2008
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy