**[RELEASED]** Ferrari F2007b by Craigo/Fongu/RaüL0ng0 [First Post][56k WRN]

Posted by raulongo 
superb work, great to see the championship winning car in GP4!

we've now had the last two championship winners released in the last few weeks ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Great Work! Thanks!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

My previous works are available available HERE
Thanks so much
I'm having problems using this via CSM. At first it doesn't recognise it but when i tell csm to load the car it self then it works but only for a while (while being just getting out of the pitbox) and then it gives me a CTD
Why Kimi has got number 5? I think he has got number 6 ;)
Sorry, i have got helmet for year 08 :D
Guys is the correct car in the package it seems as though every time i try to install change car name it seems to be the F2008 without the textures, I know the texture folder is working as it recognises the cockpit shape. That is in there I am using CSM 2006 mod with 07 season addon, all folders named correctly in the .ini file. I downloaded from the free rapidshare service can anyone confirm if this is the correct lods. regards

Ade
yes its the right lods...

what is the f2007 wheel position for tweaker

fongu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The tweaker settings for the z axis as follows:
>
> Front: 1.1366
> Rear: -2.0654
>
> But I've not tested them though...
>
> Try Lee's tyres from
> [racesimspitstop.co.uk]

:)

X (@ed24f1)
this is not a render, this must be a photo, surely!!!!!!!!! brilliant work, guys

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
please tell me! in what Grand Prix went to the track f2007b
debut at Magny-Cours, but I think exactly this modification for the last 3 GP's (Japan, China and Brazil)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2011 05:49PM by starflight.
thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy