PS2 Controller Problems

Posted by mclarenaustralia 
PS2 Controller Problems
Date: August 03, 2008 10:29AM
Posted by: mclarenaustralia
I have just got a ps2 to USB adapter and when I try to use it in GP4 after calibrating the controls to have X to accelerate and Square to brake but ingame it has it as UP (On D-PAD) to accelerate and DOWN (On D-PAD). Is there a file I should edit to change this??? How can I change this.
Re: PS2 Controller Problems
Date: August 03, 2008 10:27PM
Posted by: danny87
Do you use a dual shock controller, i use the analog sticks, easy to calibrate.

-----------------------------------------------

"When you begin in this sport you are given a chequebook. Every time you have a big one you must write a check to the angels. The trick is to finish your career before you empty the chequebook".
Date: August 04, 2008 08:09AM
The problem is that the game does not know about the analog sticks. Is there a installer to configure the controller?
Date: August 05, 2008 12:40AM
Posted by: danny87
Make sure you press the button so the red light comes on the controller, then try the analog sticks again.

-----------------------------------------------

"When you begin in this sport you are given a chequebook. Every time you have a big one you must write a check to the angels. The trick is to finish your career before you empty the chequebook".
Date: September 02, 2008 01:48PM
I have installed the drivers and the red light is on but it still does the same. could I have a copy of your .con file in the GPSAVES file (you can save it in the advance menu of the joypad thing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy