OMG

Posted by zem1313 
OMG
Date: June 25, 2002 04:05AM
Posted by: zem1313
Can't believe it!

This is the buggiest, crappiest, @#$%& damned easiest to drive GP i have ever seen! You can feel the dumb stupid console atmosphere everywhere and there is only one reason why the PC version was released early, cause it is easier to give your hardcore PC fans a patch than anger the guy with the money!

Congrats to those who have bought this piece of $%it!
Re: OMG
Date: June 25, 2002 04:28AM
Posted by: Vader
I like a @!#$ well-formulated @!#$ criticism - really

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 25, 2002 04:37AM
Posted by: _Alex_
I think that's a matter of opinion.

The people who know their stuff about F1 appreciate that it is as accurate a sim as you can currently buy, whereas the idiots such as yourself are only capable of composing a totally unnecessary and frankly, quite rude post, slagging it off, and consisting of the only words in your pathetic vocabulary (e.g. those rude words - you know, the really funny ones!). Yes you do detect a note of sarcasm.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 25, 2002 04:39AM
Posted by: Vader
Hey, there was sarcasm in my words, too ... just in case somebody asks you

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 25, 2002 04:43AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Really!?

You could have fooled him ;-)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 25, 2002 06:01AM
Posted by: chris
Sarcasm is a wonderful thing.

Though zem may sound rude, I think many would agree with his points. It is very easy to drive, there is a big margin of error (console-esque), very easy to beat the CC cars and is quite (!) buggy.

However, it is also a great game, because the tracks look amazing, pit crew and blah blah (*read as gp4's good features, no time now). Whether it is better than gp3 2000 is a very personal issue, I prefer gp3 2000, but that's partly because it does run better (and look better on my pc).

I think maybe the

"Congrats to those who have bought this piece of $%it!" was a little unecessary.
I can appreciate that F1 may actually feel like this to drive, but its just not as much fun / challenging in my view.

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Date: June 25, 2002 11:09AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
BLah its great

Date: June 25, 2002 11:10AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
And im always right

Date: June 25, 2002 12:35PM
Posted by: Zcott
He's right about it being easy, though. Hopefully when there's bigger and more powerful editors, we can take down the player grip levels and engine powers, because they're always unrealistically high in the GP series.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy