Posted by jpmfw 
Re: Thankyou
Date: July 16, 2008 07:54PM
Posted by: n00binio
in what way shall we contact you?
Date: July 16, 2008 07:57PM
Posted by: _Erix_
Paolo, I feel sad reading that your health issue is still getting the best out of you. I miss your presence but please understand that I fully support you, you know where to find me if you need me.

The work and energy you have put into GP4 is one of the reasons that I kept modding for "our" game. Thank you for that. Please take your time to find the right balance in your life and know that you are loved in this community and we can't miss you, at least I can't ;-)

Stay safe my dear friend...

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: July 16, 2008 09:41PM
Posted by: Ruboy
Nothing to add to Erik's works...maybe a personal note.

Hope your health will be fine again because that's the most important thing and it's bad to hear that it's not that good at the moment :(

You were one of the guys to bring GP4 modding forward by doing high quality projects no matter of which type...so we cannot expect more because you've already done so much...nevertheless I hope thing will get better again and we will see some new and awesome cars in the future :)

The work with you has always been nice even though you worked rather on cars and me on tracks...but when there was soem work to share it was always really nice :)

Date: July 16, 2008 09:46PM
Posted by: Monza972
i'm so sad to see you go Paolo. You have been the best allrounder on this forum and always will be. I would just like to thanks for all the help you and this forum gave me when I entered into the world of GP4 and its Modding. For that I salute you :)

Hope you get better and better.

Enjoy your life :)

Bye :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2008 10:38PM by Monza972.
Date: July 17, 2008 05:43AM
Posted by: xBxIxGxBxRxOxTxHxExRx
mortal schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As of now a wider ip range will be employed to
> lock out Steven aka BigBrother, LeecherPolice.
> Unfortunately this may block some legitimate
> users, if anyone has problems logging in please
> let me know and as long as you have a static ip I
> can fix your access.

You already blocked my ip from posting, joining and my emailadres ending on EDPNET and still i am back.

Told you already there is no way to ban me in here, i always come back till i get my second chance and i agree on a time ban of 1 month that seems fair to me. If you care about the community like you say then i deserve a second chance cause i still have alot of knownledge to help the members with the game.

Greetings Steven aka bigbrother
Date: July 17, 2008 07:15AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Mortal, why don't you simply not block or keep deleting? Yeah, @#$%& happened but come on, you're 40 something or so? You're far older and more experienced, mature (maybe), just let the guys come back. Bigbrother was of great help to other people, jcaranti did do some stuff as well and the other guy, rosberg91 I don't know, I've only seen bad posts. But jcaranti and bigbrother should be allowed to stay, my view on this. People make mistakes but they don't seem to be insisting on repeating them.
Date: July 17, 2008 07:19AM
Posted by: Briere
I agree with Gui :)
Date: July 17, 2008 07:29AM
Posted by: xBxIxGxBxRxOxTxHxExRx
i only want a second chance and i promise i'll behave and if i cross the line again i accept a permanent ban without any problem at all. This is my word given and i always do what i say. Thats why i am always coming back cause i said so.

Greetings Steven aka bigbrother
Date: July 17, 2008 08:41AM
Posted by: Addicted On GPXSeries
In 1st place,i would like to ask for apologies for some misunderstading in the other thread.Also i would like to ask for apologies if i harmed or offended anybody here.I simply didn't know what happened earlier this year.Sorry.Thing is,i didn't like being taken as someone else.I don't know BB,don't know where he lives or whatever and don't remember if i replied in any post by him.
Anyway,i think this subject is over and barried.Let's move on.
Hey,he is just above me!Wasn't he banned?Do you really think you should be posting here?
It's up to everybody in the comm to give you a 2nd chance.

Now,it's time for what really matters:
In 2nd place its really very,very sad to read about your health condition Paolo :(.
Your GP4 jobs are amazing!I will thank you for all the great and amazing stuff you did to GP4 so far,but me,and i think everybody else here,will be waiting for more great and amazing things!
Keep pushing man!:).Take all the time you need.Yourself is the most important thing now.
My best wishes to you.Take care.Stay good.And when you get well and straight,just come by the comm to say hi,ok?:)
Date: July 17, 2008 10:20AM
Posted by: dkpioe
xBxIxGxBxRxOxTxHxExRx Wrote:
>
> Told you already there is no way to ban me in
> here, i always come back>
> Greetings Steven aka bigbrother

so your the boss of this forum now are you??? accept the moderators decision. you are being very disrespectful to the administrators of this site, showing no respect, they could even take legal action against you in all reality if they wanted to.
just leave, create your own forum, there no one will ban you.
Date: July 17, 2008 12:03PM
Posted by: jpmfw
Thankyou all for the best wishes,some very dear long time friends i see posting,and many other members also,i really does mean a lot to me at this difficult time.Could i ask one favour,PLEASE!!,don`t turn this thread into another fiasco,and a war zone.That`s all i ask,it`s not much to hope for surely.Thankyou

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: July 17, 2008 01:04PM
Posted by: Racervieh13
The only one who needs so say thank you is the community for all your great works for Gp4!
I wish you all the best for your life and please enjoy every little minute of it :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Date: July 17, 2008 02:07PM
Posted by: Covfan
Gui and Math sticking up for "BigBrother" that's really going to help....

Anyway, I'm not actively looking for GP4 stuff, but when I did your stuff were the ones that impressed me, you'll be fine!
Date: July 17, 2008 06:48PM
jpmfw Wrote:
> Thankyou all for the best wishes,some very dear
> long time friends i see posting,and many other
> members also,i really does mean a lot to me at
> this difficult time.Could i ask one
> favour,PLEASE!!,don`t turn this thread into
> another fiasco,and a war zone.That`s all i
> ask,it`s not much to hope for surely.Thankyou

Hey guys!Let's not turn this thread in another mess!That's exactly what BB wants!To get attention and bother people!Let's just ignore him and his words!Let the moderators decide what to do.If you see anything wrong or suspicious from him,just report the moderators,ok?It's such an strong and good comm.Let's not allow one people mess everything here!
All we must do now is take good care of this comm,respect Paolo's condition and wish him a great and fast recovering!:)
Date: July 17, 2008 07:13PM
Posted by: Spoony
Read this in Guide for gpg board:
"Make use of the pm service if you want to have a dispute, don't do it in public."

So stop anybody and clear you probs with anybody you have via PM or msn, icq or else.

Thanks
Date: July 17, 2008 07:39PM
Posted by: Briere
Covfan Wrote:
> Gui and Math sticking up for "BigBrother" that's
> really going to help....
>
That.'s not exactly right. We're neutral. I'm not biased in any way towartds Jorge and Steven, who I both respect as individuals
Date: July 18, 2008 01:57AM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
How many more people do we need to lose before this stop's? This is supposed to be a topic about Paolo not banning and unbanning, enough is enough.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2008 01:58AM by Renault#1Fan.
Date: July 18, 2008 03:47AM
Posted by: jebojle
DELETED!

Nemoze mi niko nista
jaci sam od sudbine
mogu samo da mrze
oni sto me nevole!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2008 03:13PM by jebojle.
Date: July 18, 2008 04:51AM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Nobody left because of Paolo, that is very rude of you to say, aswell as the rest.
Date: July 18, 2008 05:05AM
jebojle Wrote:
> First of all....i have a bad day...and i am really
> pissed off..now...
>
> and i just read this topic...and the first post
> that Paolo posted....
>
> and to be honest,i dont trust him...i think he is
> fakeing...not quite sure....
>
> sry if u are really sick...but i dont trust
> you...i think this is again....
>
> one of your ugly tricks....to get people's
> attetion...like u did several times...ago....
>
> and i think u dont deserve that RANK in
> community...that you have...
>
> yea..you made several...good things...and
> Congratulations on that......
>
> but...every single time..when u made some
> car....which u painted.....
>
> everyone was saying "WOW...Great Work
> Paolo"...."Awesome Paolo".....and
>
> the shapers are allways in your shadow......and
> they deserve to get those
>
> good comments more then you...coz their work is
> harder then your's....
>
> you must admit that.....and like i said above...i
> think u are fakeing....
>
> coz u need atention....and it seems you found a
> good way to get...
>
> and a lot of GOOD people....left
> community....because of you....
>
> and your selfishnes.....so i am not going to tell
> you how i am sad coz u are...
>
> leaving...etc etc....
>
> again...if you are really sick...sorry...
>
> END.

I´ve thinked about that for a little bit too.
Well,if that is really the case,then i think we are having an EGO battle here,wich should be done privately and not in public,please Paolo and Steven.
I think we don't have anything to do with jeallousy or envy from eachother but only with GP4 improvements and gameplay.
So PLEASE,stop messing around with this comm if that is your inttention.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy