Thankyou

Posted by jpmfw 
Thankyou
Date: July 15, 2008 09:32PM
Posted by: jpmfw
It seems the other thread got deleted before i got this chance to post.My Net time is extremely limited at the moment.Firstly,this thread is NOT intended to become the fiasco that the other did.I want to make it clear that Bigbrother is not the reason for me leaving,we had a huge argument a long time ago,that ended a long time ago,as far as i`m concerned that is nothing to do with this,and that is over and forgotten.I hate to admit it,but after reading through the thread,i am truly moved by the comments.I will not go into detail but the number one reason for me considering quitting is my rapidly worsening health,something that has been trying to finish me off since before Christmas last year,and is still trying.Sadly i can`t find a miracle cure.Anyway,screw that,@#$%& happens i guess.Also,after reading the thread it is clear to me that you are not going to let me walk away easily are ya!.My health issues have made me see life from a different perspective,life is far too short for these stupid petty fights,it gets us no where,and just winds everyone up,then fights break out and the whole community starts to implode,lets just get on with what we love,GP4,we don`t need to be tearing chunks off each other.Does it solve anything?,i think not.Hm,you have left me contemplating my future yet again after all your comments,i simply didn`t realise so many people actually cared,for that, i thank you,it means a lot.I will be definately making the FW30 and BMW `08,i also have been working on some high res 2004 stuff for a long time now,so those i will finish too.Maybe if things get better health wise,and we all start being friends and a community again,i might even think about doing a bit more modding,but there is no way i can cope with a lot anymore.@#$%&,i`ve gone all soft and nice,i must fix that!!!,thanks for reading.

Paolo :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Thankyou
Date: July 15, 2008 09:38PM
Posted by: Paco
I read only a few posts of your previous thread, and I really don't know what happened there. Thing is, first time I read about your health issues, so best wishes with it, regardless of what you did/do/will do (or not) for GP4, I hope you get well :)

I'm against sigpics
Date: July 15, 2008 09:42PM
Posted by: vesuvius
Thanks Paolo for all your hard work you have done for the community and I keep you as my friend so it's very important for me to see you healthy ...because all of us around here knows that family,healthy and private life are and will always be the most important thing for all os us.so get well my friend and I hope to see you around with us in the future too, all the best for you and your family and friends mate!.

Vesa :)
Date: July 15, 2008 09:45PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
That lovely to hear that a comeback could be possible Paolo, however, I want to thank you for all you done for us. Making cars etc. but especially starting GP4World wich made me a part of this community to and made me play a game released 2002 that's up to date! I wish you all the best with your health and you know that :)

big cheers to you mate!

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2008 09:48PM by SkaaningeN.
Date: July 15, 2008 09:54PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
SkaaningeN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That lovely to hear that a comeback could be
> possible Paolo, however, I want to thank you for
> all you done for us. Making cars etc. but
> especially starting GP4World wich made me a part
> of this community to and made me play a game
> released 2002 that's up to date! I wish you all
> the best with your health and you know that :)
>
> big cheers to you mate!

Eric you pretty much just summed up everything I was going to say

Cheers Paolo :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: July 15, 2008 10:06PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Well, Paolo, I would just say: Respect and thank you for what you've brought to the community. Whatever is your decision, your health is the most important for the moment (family and close friends too).
So I wish you a quick recovery and the best for the future.

Hang on! Sincerely!

Cheers to you, mate!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: July 15, 2008 10:11PM
Posted by: damunoz
I wish you get well very soon Paolo, you must know that we all good friends of you will be praying for the best wishes of improving your health... and from now we all going to miss your extraordinary efforts of collaborate with the best game of all times (no doubt of it!)...

Sorry for my english, i'm colombian sumercé! iiijuemadreee!!!!

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!
Date: July 15, 2008 10:40PM
Posted by: mansell92
Your health must be your priority, I sympathise entirely. I did some modding for other games (wargames mostly) but had a haemorrhagic stroke (at the age of 20) in 2004. I couldn't even talk after it and I certainly couldn't go online and post in forum topics. To be honest, I'm still struggling now. I was deeply offended to see that some people were sending me messages alleging that I was a fake and had just abandoned certain projects without telling the community. But, the support I received from others got me doing it again and I hope you're the same.

Take a break, re-charge your batteries, forget about GP4 and come back when you are good and ready. I'm sure we'll all be delighted to see you return. Take care and get well soon!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2008 10:43PM by mansell92.
Date: July 15, 2008 10:48PM
Posted by: n00binio
well everything is already said and i totally agree. take the time you need and of course we´re all by your (virtual) side if necessary :)
Date: July 15, 2008 10:59PM
Posted by: harjinator
much respect... look after yourself dude :)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: July 15, 2008 11:44PM
Posted by: toyo_161
Get well soon paolo.
Health is above all!
Date: July 16, 2008 01:02AM
Posted by: kizz
Wish you all the best my friend :) sorry i haven't been in contact much recently but i've been busy with this bugger called life myself.

Thanks for all you hard work :) you've raised the standard of gp4 works and no doubt your 2 2008 cars will raise it once more :)

thanks again and i wish you all the best for your health and your family
Date: July 16, 2008 01:07AM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Thank You for your work and hope things get better.
Date: July 16, 2008 01:59AM
Posted by: Prblanco
Paolo, nobody's gonna let you just go away... ;)

Sad to hear your health is not perfect again - I sincerely hope you get better to come around in the future, even if not as active as before.

Just don't write again like you're never coming back, it's not good for OUR health ;)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Date: July 16, 2008 05:29AM
Posted by: LeecherPolice
Ty for clearing my name that i am not the reason for you leaving. Hope your health is getting better and good luck in the futher.

So for all those that accused me, a sorry will do ;-)

PS: only kidding

Greetings Steven aka bigbrother
Date: July 16, 2008 06:55AM
Posted by: arnel pijuan
Your name is synonymous to GP4 after all of your work and contributions. Enjoy life to the fullest.
Date: July 16, 2008 09:06AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
very nice words paolo. all the best paolo, and i think everyone is hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

as you said, we need to move on and try and rebuild this community, and hopefully this can start today.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: July 16, 2008 09:22AM
Posted by: MarioB
Hi Paolo,

I was really touched by your message, take care of yourself, your health is much more important than some cars for a game (although those are great cars and means a lot to us).
But take your time and maybe come back real soon in good health.
I wish you all the best....

Mark

Date: July 16, 2008 07:12PM
Posted by: dkpioe
Sorry to here Paolo go but, and sorry when i linked bigbrother with his leaving, that wasnt fair on my part.
Paolos williams and bmw are permanent editions in my 2007 wad.

but i should say, bigbother is back for a 4th go, now with the arrogant name of "LeecherPolice"
if you want to control the gp4 community, go create your own community somewhere else and do it there, not here where youve been banned. People like you spoil it for simple users and guys who want to have a go at participating in the community by creating mods and things, many times they are young and wrongly 'leach' at first, but then do it the right way, and people forget its just a game. your no policeman here, your an exciled militant.
Date: July 16, 2008 07:43PM
Posted by: mortal
As of now a wider ip range will be employed to lock out Steven aka BigBrother, LeecherPolice. Unfortunately this may block some legitimate users, if anyone has problems logging in please let me know and as long as you have a static ip I can fix your access.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy