91 mod tweaker settings

Posted by n00binio 
91 mod tweaker settings
Date: July 14, 2008 02:19PM
Posted by: n00binio
i´ve got a question: is it possible to change tweaker cam settings, positions etc in the 91 mod? i´m used to have all these settings in ini files but in this case everything seems to be stored in the bin file. is there any way to access these settings and change them?

thanks in advance
Re: 91 mod tweaker settings
Date: July 14, 2008 02:24PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Did you try with TeamEditor 3.2b?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: July 14, 2008 02:30PM
Posted by: Bigbro
if a mod is made with a bin file you are lucky cause when you change ingame the camera settings everything you change get stored in the bin and saved until you restore CSM. So if you change the settings ingame and you return to desktop, wait to close gpxpatch, take out the bin file and then restore. If you then put the bin in the folder of the mod you have the newest settings when the game loads again. You can do that all the time when you make changes then with gp4tweaker. Don't know if the mod is csm or not but if it isn't you need to open gp4tweaker and activate the real time editing for onboard camera, projection, ... when its with csm maybe you can choose it in the configurable menu if not then you search for the tweaker folder in the mod and you open the tweak.ini file were you can select option like edit camera and put it on 1 to enable it.
Date: July 14, 2008 02:54PM
thanks a lot for the quick help bigbro / excalibur :)

i thought about team editor but that would need to redo all settings so i´ll stick with tweaker.
the mod is csm but you can´t activate real time editing in the settings or in the ini files. What do you think, could it work if i make the mod permanent and then edit the settings with the tweaker gui /activate real time editing via the gui?
Date: July 14, 2008 03:26PM
You can try that but give me the link were you download the mod, i'll install it and have a check in the layout, i don't have it now installed.
Date: July 14, 2008 04:09PM
[www.gp4db.com]

thanks again for your help :)
Date: July 14, 2008 06:48PM
do you want to edit the onboard camera settings of the cars? i checked out the mod and the helmets, steering wheels positions are all fine so i wouldn't change a thing on that. There is no option to change them in the gp4tweaker file to edit them ingame. Going to try with teameditor 3.2b to overwrite the settings of tweaker. If it works i'll explain how and what todo.
Date: July 14, 2008 07:11PM
well my plan is to use the mod as a base for a personal 92 mod. so it would be necessary to change the settings (steering wheel, t-cam,...) of the cars i want to replace but on the other hand i´d like to keep the settings for the cars i want have in the new set. for example i want to include the 93 kyalami version benetton (in fact the 92 model), i have correct values for tweaker so if i could edit the tweaker files it would save me the time for setting everything (for all cars) in a TE file.
Date: July 14, 2008 07:14PM
ok now i understand your thing much better what you want to todo. I'll test some things out to see if it works with TE. If you have msn feel free to add me. Bigbrother2001@hotmail.com
Date: July 14, 2008 07:24PM
ok, again thanks a lot for your efforts :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy