Problem with tracks

Posted by msater 
Problem with tracks
Date: July 13, 2008 07:57PM
Posted by: msater
Hi,

My track is wrong, I've got the Silverstone Wad (2007) but I am driving on top of the circuit so you can see track below the cars, but you can drive through trees, poles. The spectators are still waving their flags, and you quite obviously see the Silverstone track below. It is the Hungary DAT file. Can you please help?

thanks,

msater
Re: Problem with tracks
Date: July 13, 2008 08:10PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
use the Silverstone dat file with the Silverstone wad mate :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: July 13, 2008 10:04PM
Yes, but if I use the Silverstone wad with the Silverstone DAT File, the races are out of order with the 2007 season.
Date: July 13, 2008 10:29PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
You change the number on the DAT file mate

Should look like this....

S1CT11.dat thats if your running 2001 order

If your running 2007 then would be..

S1CT09.dat

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: July 14, 2008 03:02AM
Posted by: Bigbro
Use TSM and all your problems are gone in a few minutes. You insert all tracks in TSM, you make a profile, you load it when you play a non csm mod and you can race forever
Date: July 14, 2008 09:05AM
yes, i woukd use tsm, but it doesn't work on my pc, for some reason, it never loads the tracks, so i have to put all the wads into the main gp4 directory, and the same for the DATs, to go in the circuits folder. i do it all by hand, very annoying. I wonder if you could help, Steven?
Date: July 14, 2008 09:54AM
does zaz tools get installed without problems on your pc ?
Date: July 14, 2008 01:49PM
yeah, its fine. i have to run it windows 98 mode (i'm on windows xp) becuase it doesn't run in normal mode otherwise. does anyone else have this problem Could it be the cause of the problem?
Date: July 14, 2008 01:56PM
Posted by: Excalibur
I tried to load new tracks with TSM, no problem but when I launch a race, the cars are above the track...strange..I play a non csm mod, just TSM and Gpxpatch...I use the 2007 trackpack as a base and changed the order with new tracks (as singapore night track). If I just use the 2007 trackpack without changing order, no problem...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: July 14, 2008 02:35PM
Before you change a profile you must be sure you have unloaded the tracks. Also make sure you have make the TSM version with the correct wad and dat files and put the right track in the profile before you load it again. Then it should be all fine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy