RELEASED - Honda RA108 by Fongu & RauL0ng0 FULL SEASON PACKAGE

Posted by raulongo 
Raul and fongu are two different people.
Raul makes a post saying he is no longer inspired to do anything then you ask him to upload a car. Did you not read his post? Are you thick as two short planks or what? Good grief man. If one more user asks for anything I'll close the thread.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Raul, you come back and do some more good work for
> us when you've had a well deserved break. Your
> work is appreciated by many here and on behalf of
> the site..."Thank you".

Completely agree with that. You deserve a break, Raul, you've been the guy keeping GP4 alive all these years. Come back when you're ready.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
So sorry to hear you go away from the modding scene. I know I don't usually post in this thread alot but wait until you are nearly completion and then pop in, but the way you've been treated with the constant harassment news and the car to be released is just atrocious. I'm really sorry that you had to stop working on your hobby, due to a small crowd.

You will surely be missed and I personally hope you will be back. Enjoy your time off :)
raulongo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not inspired to continue anymore, I'm sorry.
> I'm the one who is dealing with my OWN free
> time... and I think I'm not gonna waste it making
> cars for impatient people... there's things
> outside my comp that make me happier than building
> cars.
>
> I wish one day you learn to mod... at that stage,
> you'll know what I'm saying...

It is quite disappointing that a small minority have done this, but i completely understand your situation.

Hopefully one day you will come back for those that truly respect and are grateful for your hard work! :)

X (@ed24f1)
yepp, Ed is right. I also think it's unfair to many off the members that have not been asking for releases to not be able to get a good car like this one because the inpatience of a smaller scale members.

But as I said before, Raul is making the right choise here, and for the car.. If it's going to be released in the future, great! If not, well, I can live with the one I have.

Take care Raul, you've done a great deal here the last years! Appreciate it! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Sorry to hear this Raul; thank you for all your work until this point! Have fun with your time off ;-) And hopefully you'll be back one day!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sad news for GP4 community, but I understand you so well....
Take care my friend. You know where to find me

Sad news,but i can understand your decision...

My GPGSL Career
Have great time out my friend, you surely deserved to take your time away from business!

We'll stay in contact :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

You came here searching for news. Ok, there you go:

First of all, my long time of absences was due many many (and even more) personal problems that many of you will not mind at all. Secondly, due to the first I have told, painting was no more a priority (it was long ago) so my folder of "F1 Painting" got forgotten. Now, a little bit of inspiration came (or maybe just boredom) and that's why I present you previews of the RA108 drove by Bruno Senna in late 2008 that is going to be in the final pack of the RA108.

Previews...

[tweetphoto.com]
[tweetphoto.com]
[tweetphoto.com]

I hope you like it and enjoy when it is ready... oh, wait... for those thinking "it is NOT a 2010 car, why loosing time on those elder cars?" Beh, I do not care... so do not post such thing in this thread.

PD. You will be able to download the final pack when it is ready for such thing. Do not ask, or I will report your message to some moderator.

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2010 12:52AM by raulongo.
Really nice work Raul :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Yes, very nice work!

X (@ed24f1)
Great to see you around Raul. :) :)
Oh I forgot, great job as usual.
When will be the........................ ;)

Fantastic work, Raul! :-)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
very very nice from you Raul :)
Great work there!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
awesome news! great work! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Fantastic Job Raul :) (Y)

2D Designer Siwek Reality Spades
Thank you all for the support.

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
great car raul :) but one question^^ which car spec you us on your lastest prewiev shots?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy