RELEASED - Honda RA108 by Fongu & RauL0ng0 FULL SEASON PACKAGE

Posted by raulongo 
Looks like a very nice update guys !
Excuse me, when will it be released? is the date in earlier august?
Indeed, i like all f-1 2008 vehicles created by raulongo & his friends
Thanks
I'm actually involved into some professional projects, so it will be done when done.

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
But i had seen your project in some screenshots & i guess it almost reaches100% complete, don't i?
what date think you that it'll be released approximately?
He just said when it's done!
wisda Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But i had seen your project in some screenshots &
> i guess it almost reaches100% complete, don't i?
> what date think you that it'll be released
> approximately?

I have to make like 10 versions of the texture, to be compliant with all the shapes. So you'll have to wait.

raulgullon.com -
OK, i hope it done quickly maybe earlier august.
Keep your excellent work!
still wait :-(
jancox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> still wait :-(

Just do some more of those posts and you'll wait your whole life for it!

Remember that only good things comes to those who wait...

Instead of that how often Raul shall tell you that he has a personal life?

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

is any an update news about this topic?:-)
Yeah , it will be released when done ;)
You guys really produce top quality cars :) Looking soooooooo good :)

No news is good news.

I really think by the word "Dream" one the front wing you should right in small red lettering "shattered"

;)

The Flanker is gone. :(
the car is coming, but I think the work will be slower and slower, the more times you ask!

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
I'm not inspired to continue anymore, I'm sorry. I'm the one who is dealing with my OWN free time... and I think I'm not gonna waste it making cars for impatient people... there's things outside my comp that make me happier than building cars.

I wish one day you learn to mod... at that stage, you'll know what I'm saying...

raulgullon.com -

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2009 02:04AM by raulongo.
of course, that's a shame Raul, but I understand. Sorry to hear that :(

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
I'm sorry too. But Raul, could you upload or release just a honda RA108 with update shark fin also new nose shape (maybe as seen in interlagos circuit or other)?
Please upload only one car so that really makes me happy:-),
Thanks
I do wish that some of you would stop harassing the modders on site by continually asking for news. It is in the rules that it's poor form. The modders give up their own free time to do it for you and the last thing they need is being put under pressure. I have just dealt with six post reports and deleted the posts reported. Really, I have better things to do! And, for the record, it's also poor form to ask me to ban a user, request ignored.
If you guys want something in so much of a hurry get off your collective lazy asses and do it yourself instead of continually begging our modders for release dates. When there is news it will be announced in the thread. I'll be making a pinned thread on this later so there will be no excuse in future.

Raul, you come back and do some more good work for us when you've had a well deserved break. Your work is appreciated by many here and on behalf of the site..."Thank you".

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I'm not harassing him, but before i know that fongu had ever released update TOYOTA TF108 as seen only in monaco circuit (you can check in fongu's wuala site). So he didn't released all update cars at one time.
Thus, if some update honda 08 had finished (just one car), it maybe released by raul like fongu had done.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy