Lo2k at your service (wip)

Posted by Lo2k 
Re: Lo2k at your service (wip)
Date: July 11, 2008 12:23PM
Posted by: vesuvius
WOW Mark , great news about the spa with new features, can't wait :p will surely be a top class job like your tracks always are.
Date: July 11, 2008 07:45PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Yeah and i like to know a bit more about that dirty tarmac feature.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: July 12, 2008 12:19AM
Posted by: erwin_78
@Mark, perhaps Donington Park? ;)

WYSIWYG / F1: Overtaking has become a strategy!
Date: July 12, 2008 09:19AM
Posted by: MarioB
Spa is still in development, so it will take some time before it's release, but when time is ready i will show some screen from this track in the WSC '89 threat. About the dirty track; it's just like Laurent did with the tiremarks on the tarmac, just a texture above the tarmac and you can add all you want (lines, startposition, dirt etc etc.). So it isn't to hard, but due to all different lines on the '89 version of Spa i have no choice than try this solution, and all works well.

Very very nice to see you around again Erwin, that's been a long time ago, way to long...
But indeed you are right, Donington is one of the possibilities. I will make a list soon when there is time for another new track (hopefully soon)

Now back on topic; this is about Laurent and his development on the editor.

Grtz

Date: July 12, 2008 03:58PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
great progress laurent!

btw, sounds great mark!

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy