[WIP] McLaren MP4-23 --

Posted by Mitsuro Sano 
Re: [WIP] McLaren MP4-23 --
Date: December 13, 2008 01:32PM
Posted by: pegasus
if the painter would have not such a big neck and wants to do 45346554 other job we would finally see something gets released for a chance or will he leave the community again like a few months ago before he delivers or will he get a strange illness again, time will tell !
Date: December 13, 2008 05:46PM
Posted by: jpmfw
This painters Neck ain`t stuck out at all,and the reason he`s come back is to piss off dickheads like you!.I came back for the vast majority that wanted me to.I`m still ill,always will be,but i`ll never be as sick in the Head as you are.Oh,by the way,if you think your post will make me go away,think again!,you`ll have to do much better than that.

Sorry to burst your Bubble,but if you want to fight,i`m affraid you`ll have to go back to the Kindergarten.Subject closed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2008 05:50PM by jpmfw.
Date: December 13, 2008 05:56PM
Posted by: dkpioe
pegasus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if the painter would have not such a big neck and
> wants to do 45346554 other job we would finally
> see something gets released for a chance or will
> he leave the community again like a few months ago
> before he delivers or will he get a strange
> illness again, time will tell !

LOL! but seriously, a little bit innapropriate to make such alegations.

If you are losing patience waiting for the car cos you are a no-hoper, go grow some talent and make the car yourself! until then keep your patheticness to yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2008 05:57PM by dkpioe.
Date: December 13, 2008 06:03PM
That will never happen,purely because if he could paint he would,he just hangs around like a leech,waiting to post something he hopes will cause a big sensation,sadly,he hasn`t yet realised that all this has been done so many times before,in fact,so many times,it`s become boring.I have a suggestion,if you want to have a debate,do it personally,i`ll happily do that.That way it would save the community from having to read all the verbal crap you seem to be Hemmeraging.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: December 13, 2008 06:04PM
jpmfw schreef:
> This painters Neck ain`t stuck out at all,and the
> reason he`s come back is to piss off dickheads
> like you!.I came back for the vast majority that
> wanted me to.I`m still ill,always will be,but i`ll
> never be as sick in the Head as you are.Oh,by the
> way,if you think your post will make me go
> away,think again!,you`ll have to do much better
> than that.
>
> Sorry to burst your Bubble,but if you want to
> fight,i`m affraid you`ll have to go back to the
> Kindergarten.Subject closed.

The vast majority lol, 5 users that lick your ass all day long. You don't have to go away from my part but if you announced it once more then i would leave cause you made a fool of yourself by leaving and coming back too much already and i just want to see something delivered for a change.

Oh yeah due your responding you are already into the something you call fight. And having to edit it 3 times you must be real pissed. Truth hurt don't it boy.
Date: December 13, 2008 06:07PM
Wait a minute,ok i`ve woke up again,oh hell ,you`re still preaching,back to sleep.Show me something you`ve done!,than we can argue.Go on,just one little tiny thing.

Date: December 13, 2008 06:08PM
jpmfw schreef:
> That will never happen,purely because if he could
> paint he would,he just hangs around like a
> leech,waiting to post something he hopes will
> cause a big sensation,sadly,he hasn`t yet realised
> that all this has been done so many times
> before,in fact,so many times,it`s become boring.I
> have a suggestion,if you want to have a debate,do
> it personally,i`ll happily do that.That way it
> would save the community from having to read all
> the verbal crap you seem to be Hemmeraging.

I can't paint but i have made serveral csm mods already which the vast majority liked to play with it. I am just waiting to see your next stunt will be to want the attention you are soooo seeking after all the time.
Date: December 13, 2008 06:09PM
I`ll happily go away,and take the Mclaren with me,and the Williams and BMW.It`s no loss to me.I`m sure you can do a better job

Date: December 13, 2008 06:11PM
jpmfw schreef:
> I`ll happily go away,and take the Mclaren with
> me,and the Williams and BMW.It`s no loss to me.I`m
> sure you can do a better job

Cause you can't deliver it jajajajajja

like i said i can't paint but i can do alot more then you thats a fact.
Date: December 13, 2008 06:14PM
ok,last post the "JAJAJAJA" kinda gives you away,you do realise that it`s obvious who you are huh,yes,the same person that`s tried this so many times before.Ok,i`ll tell you what,just to make you happy,i`ll not post anything anymore here,nothing!.I hope this hollow victory satisfies you.Ciao!

Date: December 13, 2008 06:15PM
Posted by: ColdBlood
Who are you by the way? Because I don't recognize any works of yours on GP4.

(I do recognize Paolo's works :))

pegasus Wrote:

> jpmfw schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I`ll happily go away,and take the Mclaren with
> > me,and the Williams and BMW.It`s no loss to
> me.I`m
> > sure you can do a better job
>
>
> Cause you can't deliver it jajajajajja
>
> like i said i can't paint but i can do alot more
> then you thats a fact.

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Date: December 13, 2008 06:17PM
you are leaving again, hope you keep your word and stay away and you can stick your cars were the sunlight doesn't come jejejeje

You gone won't be a lost for the community thats a fact.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2008 06:18PM by pegasus.
Date: December 13, 2008 06:24PM
As i have already stated,fine by me.I just wish i was as good a painter as you are.But i think you may be wrong,i think people will miss the 3 Cars,i just hope you can replace them.

Date: December 13, 2008 06:27PM
much blablabla and promising like you always do, like a mod job at your site which i don't have after all the promising you do.

You are just a plain hypocrite, seeking attention boy, really pathetic, i would suggest you get a real life now since you are leaving again lol
Date: December 13, 2008 06:28PM
Goodnight JORGE

Date: December 13, 2008 06:33PM
since your leaving and not posting here again, i must say i am right, your word means @#$%& cause you have posted already several times.

and saying i have made 2 mods for your site and you @#$%& me over each time you are really a bastard and a coward jajajaja
Date: December 13, 2008 06:35PM
Posted by: ColdBlood
Now I can see your banner.

Wow!!! the new user who registered on 11/30/2008 did those works? Or who simply kicked out from the forum, but returns to cyberstalk one person?

Anyway, I can't compare Paolo's works with what you have done. Because I haven't neither interested in your works nor heard those are existed. :)

@jpmfw: who is Jorge? I haven't heard that name in my life. Probably, he is not enough notorious to be recognized? :)

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2008 06:46PM by ColdBlood.
Date: December 13, 2008 06:39PM
Oh come on,look at the post,think a little while,then ask yourself,who has caused many fights,who thinks that compiling a few CSM mods makes him God.Then ask yourself this,why has this person gone mental again,i`ll tell you why,because he`s pissed that i have told GPGames they can use the 08 Macca,Williams and BMW in their Mod.In case you still havn`t got it, it`s that great Guy Jorge Caranti.

Date: December 13, 2008 06:53PM
Posted by: Craigo
Compiling a CSM is hardly a "skill" , where as Paulos painting is and is of high quality.
Whos is this retard?!
Date: December 13, 2008 07:07PM
Craigo schreef:
> Compiling a CSM is hardly a "skill" , where as
> Paulos painting is and is of high quality.
> Whos is this retard?!

hardly skill lol, So all mods that have been released by tony, gp4italia and so on are just made by hardly skill? It takes more time to compile a mod then to make a car smarty if you would try it you would find out.

The only one that goes mental is you paolo, you big hypocrite.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy