Re: [WIP] McLaren MP4-23 --
Date: November 22, 2008 04:58PM
Posted by: Raikkonenfan
Paolo is painting it, be patient ;)

Date: November 22, 2008 06:30PM
Posted by: fccfan
I am able to do it hardly expectation to him is ready :D

the mclaren is wunderfull the shape is very very nice :)))

the best mclaren in the last 5 years
Date: November 22, 2008 07:06PM
Posted by: jpmfw
Whilst i appreciate everyone`s enthusiasm,and the fact that people are looking forward to the finished Car.Please be aware that i have only just started the Painting.I assure you,when there is something worth showing,i will.Let`s be honest,you don`t really want to look at a Car that only has Bodylines,Shading,and nothing else do you :).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: November 22, 2008 11:05PM
Posted by: Racervieh13
Hehe, I'm still wondering why Paolo hasn't gone crazy yet because of all the comments from other guys ;) Take all the time you need to make it perfect, we're not hustling you :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Date: November 23, 2008 11:32AM
I don`t go crazy anymore mate.There`s way more to life than a bunch of code on a CD.But i`m pleased i decided against quitting,i`m enjoyine painting again.I just hope the next year is not filled with all the bad tempered arguments and fights that seem to be the happening everywhere.I`m staying out of it,keeping my head down,and just painting.:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: November 23, 2008 04:04PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Good to see your enjoying painting again and hope you are well health wise, you are a very important to the community. Good luck on all your projects.
Date: November 24, 2008 07:13PM
@Renault#1Fan,thanks,much appreciated.

Well,as i said before,the Painting has only just started.But i thought i`d post these early Pics,not to show the Textures,although i have posted a couple at the bottom,just to prove i have started it :P.The post is to show you Guys just what a tremendous job Andry has done on this Shape.I`ve painted a lot of Andry`s Work,this is without doubt the best he`s done to date.I can`t wait to get started on the 2 Cars after this one.

Date: November 24, 2008 07:26PM
Posted by: vesuvius
Great work guys! and good to see you painting again Paolo, I'm really happy about your return :)
Date: November 24, 2008 08:20PM
Posted by: pimpones1
Wow Jpm.. i dont have clinical eyes to see the diference between shapes but i can see the amazing work you are doing painting this car.

Congrats

________WELCOME BACK SCHUMMY!!________
Date: November 24, 2008 08:32PM
Posted by: raulongo
Zillion times better than my work... Congrats Paolo, you're the GP4Man ;-)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: November 24, 2008 08:39PM
Hey Raul,you take it easy mate,are you feeling better?

Date: November 24, 2008 08:40PM
Posted by: fccfan
oh nice
Date: November 24, 2008 10:43PM
Posted by: msater
Good one, it´s good to see that a proper MP4-23 will be coming out soon! Nice start!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: November 24, 2008 11:26PM
Posted by: Zero Wolf
Nice shape, very detailed, i doubt that textures will be any different.
Date: November 25, 2008 12:23PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
looks great so far!

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2008 12:24PM by SchueyFan.
Date: November 25, 2008 01:21PM
Posted by: BAR#10
Hey Paolo, beautiful start, but can I just ask you what refference are you using for the brigtness of the color. Now I know it depends on the daylight when viewing through TV, but I always had impression that f.e. MMG 2007 McLaren (great car), was a little too dark compared to what I saw on TV. Maybe it's just my monitor.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Date: November 25, 2008 01:32PM
Posted by: toyo_161
Keep it up paolo! very nice:)
Date: November 25, 2008 01:40PM
I`m using high res pictures of the MP4/23 as reference.The trouble with Chrome is that 50% of the people will think it`s correct,and 50% would prefer it darker/lighter,so it`s impossible to please everyone all of the time.I may even get the base Chrome done then decided that i personally don`t like it,and bin it,and start again.It wouldn`t be the first time that i`ve decided i`m happy,then change my mind.I`ve binned completed Cars more than once!.This McLaren will be lighter than the MMG Car.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy