Mika Salo Helmet 2002 by Racervieh - Download link first post

Posted by Racervieh13 
Hey guys :)

Sometimes it's boring to make the same thing all the time. So I decided to create my first real helmet. It's the one from Mika Salo, that he used 2002 in his Toyota.

Preview:

Download link:
[rapidshare.com]

Greetings from
David

CTDP 3D-Artist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2008 09:19PM by Racervieh13.
I think when a template is released is for people to use it freely but naming the source... maybe I'm mistaken, maybe not, but I think so...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
nope you are right Raul else he would have kept the template for his use only but it can't hurt to ask to be sure :-)
You understood me wrong, I took the visor from his Toyota helmet so I need permission for it

CTDP 3D-Artist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2008 07:50PM by Racervieh13.
maybe use the template and there would be no issue at all

X (@ed24f1)
I used the Toyota visor because of the logos...but I think I will use the template and put my own logos on the visor sticker so I have no problems with any permissions

CTDP 3D-Artist

Download link now in first post ;-)
I hope you like my first real helmet :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Yeah its really nice!

You are becoming a painter;)
Nice helmet David. :)

And yes. You are right Raul. The template is for everybody, who want to use it. :) I modified Eugenio Faria's template. I didn't asked permission from him, but I hope he let us to use his work... :)
Good work racervieh!

Do you (or anybody) have the 2002 helmets in hi res??? I only found the low res on the internet....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
I think there are no high-res 2002 helmets available, I plan to make Allan McNish's now and probably more 2002 helmets later. Of course there is still the Force India to be finished, but I'd like to improve my painting skill too

CTDP 3D-Artist

i think 2003 or 2004 would be better. there is a 2002 helmet set complete, by locke at the very beginning of the year - not sure where he has gone now though...

X (@ed24f1)
Locke? I'll search for this.... I have 2003 and 2004 hi res helmets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
it wasn't released, but he definitely finished all the helmets. search the forums and you will find his work thread

X (@ed24f1)
DaiMOn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice helmet David. :)
>
> And yes. You are right Raul. The template is for
> everybody, who want to use it. :) I modified
> Eugenio Faria's template. I didn't asked
> permission from him, but I hope he let us to use
> his work... :)

Just because I am not around here as much as I did some years ago,doesnt mean you or anyone else dont have to ask for permission anymore to modify my work and just hope its ok.
Nevertheless, right now I dont want to become the "bad guy" and say that you cant distribute your modifications of my work anymore,so you get my permission as long as in the future you dont "forget" to name the original authors and ask them before you release any files. :)
Because its not cool for me or any other author to see my work just barely modified and the only name mentioned is not mine.
Anyway that tear-off visor tex looks nice ;)
Eugenio Faria Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Just because I am not around here as much as I did
> some years ago,doesnt mean you or anyone else dont
> have to ask for permission anymore to modify my
> work and just hope its ok.
> Nevertheless, right now I dont want to become the
> "bad guy" and say that you cant distribute your
> modifications of my work anymore,so you get my
> permission as long as in the future you dont
> "forget" to name the original authors and ask them
> before you release any files. :)
> Because its not cool for me or any other author to
> see my work just barely modified and the only name
> mentioned is not mine.
> Anyway that tear-off visor tex looks nice ;)

I agree completely. Please always respect this.

Could anyone reupload this please ? :)
yep, here is it for you :) [www.mediafire.com]
Danke schön Jürgen ! My Toyota RVX-02 soundpack is nearer completion :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy