New Fantasy World championship, using GPGMG Fantasy Mod

Posted by msater 
Hi,

I am starting a new A1 driven Championship, like W300. It is using the GPGMG Fantasy Mod. It's called the F1 Breakaway Chamionship, beacuse of so many F1 drivers in the mod. But this is only a provisional name, if anyone as a better one, please PM me.

I still have all teams going for Team Ownership, so if any one would like to manage a team, please PM me, and I will reply. In the PM, please state your chosen Team Manager name, and the team you would like to manage. Thank you.

Here are the provisional teams and drivers:

Michael Sschumacher, Ralf Schumacher: Prodrive

Luca Badoer, Marc Gene: Pacific

Damon Hill, Tiago Montiero: Minardi

Gerhard Berger, Adam Carroll: Brabham

Mika Häkkinen, Jacques Villeneuve: Zakspeed

Christian Klien, Gary Paffett: Volvo

Juan Pablo Monyoya, Nicolas Hülkenberg: Volkswagen

Eddie Irvine, Jean Alesi: Shaddow

Heinz-Harald Frentzen, Kamui Kobayashi: Sauber

Johnny Herbert, Keke Rosberg: Benetton

Nicolas Kiesa, Yuji Ide: Arrows

There are also teams such as Renualt, Lotus, BAR, Jaguar, Forti, Hart, Prost, Ford, Fondmetal, Aisatech, Andrea Moda, Dart, Jordan, Lamborghini, Larrousse, Leyton House, Life, Ligier, Lola, March, Mecachrome, Midland, Osella, Renault Sport, Dallara, Footwork, Simtek, Stewart, Tyrrell.

Here is a link to most of the teams screenshots and renders. [www.grandprixgames.org]

You are welcome to make changes to the drivers, and engine manufactors, but please be aware that you can only do do this if you are team manager of that team. Please bear in mind you cannot change team names, or liviries of a team. (Can't see why you'd want to, with a huge selection of teams).

What does everyone think about this? Should it go ahead? I am hopfully going to set up a site on Freewebs, if sombody wants to do this for me, please PM me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2008 06:43PM by msater.
would anyone like to do this?
Yes, i want
so somogyi23, send me pm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy