how to install tracks in a mod

Posted by Vab 
how to install tracks in a mod
Date: June 24, 2008 07:39PM
Posted by: Vab
hi guys, is there any way to install tracks in a mod? Please tell me how can i do that.
Re: how to install tracks in a mod
Date: June 25, 2008 01:47PM
Posted by: msater
use tsm from GP4DB
Date: June 28, 2008 05:49PM
sorry i did not explain it well enough. i meant to say that how do i install a single track so that it replaces any particular track in the which comes with the trackpack.
Date: June 28, 2008 06:04PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
For example the trackpack 2008 by SGD:

You have in TSM a profile that is called 2008, there you have in the 17 slots, top window 17 tracks. If you want to change first track for example, you stand on Melbourne, right mouse click, clear slot.

The lower window there you have a list of all the tracks you have installed manual or with trackpacks. You look what track you want to put on slot 1 in that list, you go back to the top window and you stand on the empty slot 1. Then you select in the tracklist the track you want on slot 1 by double clicking on the track in the list and it will appear on slot 1. Now you have your own choice of track in slot 1 were melbourne used to be :-)
Date: June 28, 2008 06:07PM
Posted by: phantaman
and finally if you don't have (or want) tsm you can do this too: :p

[www.grandprixgames.org]

[www.grandprixgames.org]

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Date: June 28, 2008 06:10PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
yeah but using TSM is much easier and faster and it works with a CSM mod or a non csm mod, you just have to load the tracks first in TSM to be able to play them with your own cars.wad thats all.
Date: June 28, 2008 06:18PM
thanks guys.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy