GP4 and sims screens V10-56k!!-Only JPGS & No Spoilers!

Posted by Spidey 
Lol, not anyone is giving this guy credit for his comment eh? ;)

I agree with him.. But then again, why did you buy the game if you couldn't be arsed to play..? I mean, it had a pretty good demo. It's a shame, it's the best game for leagues to use, it has a really good netcode and with the new CTDP06 coming, it'll be great to play I think..

why do we buy a lot of games if we cant be arsed to play em ? Its life,we spend the cash, get the game only to find out its a pile of garbage then it never see's the light of day again..Im sure the rest of the Rfactor boys wont agree but thats just my opinion of the game and im entitled to that..
It is a fact that F1 mods cant bring F1 closer than GP4 due to the fact you dont have all the tracks, pit stands,.... but still it is quite fun to drive and it is always interesting to know how the handling of the car wil be.
Well, ok.. that's your opinion

Kimifanaat, I can tell you every single track of the F1 calender is available for rF, and some tracks have even been made several times by different people. So that isn't entirely true.. Well, ok, not every track is F1 specific, like with the pit stands, have to give you that one.

well, Lee... Of course, your right. But I mean the f1 fans who own and PLAY rfactor will get it, but if I was unclear, Im sorry :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!

Hi,

my opinion: i don´t like these changed/edited (fake smoke from tyres, sunshine etc) screnns, i´d prefer shots from the game without chaniging them afterwards. What do you think? Like my shot posted before look again.

Keep Racing!!
Floris_Koop_GP4Freak schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, ok.. that's your opinion
>
> Kimifanaat, I can tell you every single track of
> the F1 calender is available for rF, and some
> tracks have even been made several times by
> different people. So that isn't entirely true..
> Well, ok, not every track is F1 specific, like
> with the pit stands, have to give you that one.

Yeah well thats kind what I ment really, also the fact that you cant drive a decent championship, with points and everything. Don't get me wrong, I play a lot rFactor and F1 in specific (thats also the reason why I look forward to (CTDP) but I found it important to drive the whole race calendre.
Late season Toyota TF107B

Massa at Montreal

Alonso

Button

glad to see you around ;)

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
1 more unedited:

a quick edit :

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2008 04:46AM by toyo_161.
schuh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> my opinion: i don´t like these changed/edited
> (fake smoke from tyres, sunshine etc) screnns,
> i´d prefer shots from the game without chaniging
> them afterwards. What do you think?

well, its true, it doesn't reflect gp4 in true nature. if you were to take the edited shots to a competition, an won, you would be disqualified cos they have been edited. but some shots look quite nice.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
toyo_161, where it has this track of Silverstone for download? grateful

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
cleberpister, it's from the 2007 trackpack from SchueyFan :)

exactly:)
OK! Grateful...

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy