> > Feel free to add this on your first post free,
> > easier to see for the members.
>
> I have a graphic problem after exit the tunnel. Is
> that normal?
>
> [img68.imageshack.us]
> .jpg

Got the same issue with the TSM version of this track. Frame rates are also pitifully slow for me. What gives?

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Re: Monaco 2008
Date: June 16, 2008 09:33AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
thats cause the track is HI RES and your pc maybe can't handle it or you must change your graphic settings, soon the final version TSM and NON TSM will be available, Fix the rain in the tunnel, yellow lines at pit exit and entrance, no cars that get stuck in pitlane, ...
Date: June 16, 2008 10:48AM
Posted by: Tobchina
Just finish the race, perfect, no big bugs, pits in and out with problem solved, no problems of cars stuck on pits during race. Only strange thing that happened, as the lap time was too fast, mainly on sector 1, I checked the magicdata and adjust wings/gears, as well as the track grip and pitstop strategy, nothing else, and, after this, the position of the cars in the pit back to wrong position (they were correct before), can not imagine why.
Date: June 16, 2008 02:15PM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Thanks for the fixes - first run no probs and all pitcrew problems seem to be resolved.
Great work thanks.
Date: June 17, 2008 12:34AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Bigbrother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thats cause the track is HI RES and your pc maybe
> can't handle it or you must change your graphic
> settings -

Uh ok, but what about the graphics glitch in the tunnel?

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: June 17, 2008 10:27AM
Ok due the 2 options for DAT files i can't do a TSM version cause we'll have 4 version so that would be a bit too much :-)

I have tested on my graphic settings both tarmac colors with both dat files and the result is with option 1 on both tarmac versions i don't have the yellow line at pit exit and pit entrance, option 2 is all OK.

You can choose between 2 tarmac version. One looking Grey/Green and the other is Mediteranian Reddish Tarmac.

Reddish Tarmac >>> GreyGreen Tarmac

Permanent Link Final Version V3 Mediteranian Reddish Tarmac Version: [rapidshare.com]

Permanent Link Final Version V3 Grey/Green Tarmac Version: [rapidshare.com]
Date: June 17, 2008 11:42AM
Posted by: fongu
For TSM, what i do is just have two different ini files, so people can choose which they prefer. That way you're not duplicating files and wasting space. What are the differences between the two dats?

Date: June 17, 2008 12:11PM
well at some pc's dat 1 has no yellow line at pit entrance and exit and dat 2 has them. Thats the only difference kev.
Date: June 17, 2008 12:24PM
Posted by: fongu
cheers steven

Date: April 22, 2013 04:48PM
Posted by: ricktworick1
Can someone re-upload the fix (stuck at pits) ?
Date: April 24, 2013 02:59PM
Posted by: ricktworick1
Anyone :(
Date: April 24, 2013 03:47PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
You can look here: [www.grandprixgames.org]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy