white cars!!! (ad nauseum)

Posted by darrenj 
white cars!!! (ad nauseum)
Date: June 05, 2008 06:29PM
Posted by: darrenj
Ok I apologise for this post. I am sure there have been thousands of threads about this same issue. But seeing that I have loads of problems with GP4, vista and my new rig. I kinda forgot the solution.

I have solved the "fuzzy arm issues" (thank you bigbrother)
And now white cars. I installed the 1991 mods and got white cars. readjusted the resolution via the graphic file, no help. I have then installed the 1995 mod also white cars.
help....

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
Re: white cars!!! (ad nauseum)
Date: June 05, 2008 06:55PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Set the graphics ingame at 'high'.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: June 05, 2008 07:32PM
Posted by: SilverBlaze
I won't believe it..
And you even admit you knew there were [thousands of] threads about this! Just two clicks away!
Pathetic.

HD SUZUKA - MENU ADDONS - ONBOARD CAMERAS - VIDS
Date: June 05, 2008 10:22PM
Posted by: darrenj
Yes to some its pathetic
To others sifting through the search results is not worth it as the sun is shining outside and thus appreciate the help of empathetic people, still left in this forum, who realise the overbearingness of sifting through the search results whilst the sun is shining. They just give simple answer.

Thank you Turbo Lover

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
Date: June 05, 2008 11:31PM
Posted by: PIQUETFAN
OUCH!!!
Date: June 05, 2008 11:43PM
Posted by: SilverBlaze
Anyways, "Before posting try the search button and check to see if your question has been asked before.." says the FAQ.
"Help keeping the forums tidy, use the search function.."

This thread was not needed, this discussion was not needed, it's not the end of the world, but it was just so funny you knew the answer was just behind the door, still, you had to ask it elsewhere.
I'm tired, sorry for that.

HD SUZUKA - MENU ADDONS - ONBOARD CAMERAS - VIDS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy