Request to Moderators

Posted by dkpioe 
Request to Moderators
Date: June 03, 2008 08:36PM
Posted by: dkpioe
Hello. Id like to make a public request. Could the user Bigbrother please be expelled from this forum. he has nothing good to say, nothing good to add to the community, and is calling other people leechers in a public forum and defaming them. He (or mayber she) has nothing good to add to this forum or community and is just causing trouble for more then one person.
I request that the moderators place take this request into serious consideration, as i think this user has definitely crossed the line in terms of fairness, and is just defaming other users now.
I personally am sick and tired of reading his ego-smart comments.
Comments welcome from other members.
Re: Request to Moderators
Date: June 03, 2008 08:45PM
Posted by: Floris_Koop_GP4Freak
wow.. Why don't you ask them through PM? Close this thread and don't put this in public forums!

Date: June 03, 2008 08:55PM
Posted by: celinho
Dkpioe, you will not this be the first to do this type of complaint.
Particularly already received a avalance of complaints about bad comments, often slander people and forums, saying that "LEECHERS" are developing and which has little to add in the development of GP4, the user BigBrother.
This is serious and needs to be verified, with measures being taken urgently.

Você não esta sendo o primeiro a fazer este tipo de reclamação.
Particularmente já recebi uma avalance de reclamações sobre comentários maldosos, frequentemente difamando as pessoas e fóruns, dizendo que estão desenvolvendo "LEECHERS" e que pouco tem a acrescentar no desenvolvimento do GP4, do usuário BigBrother
Isto é grave e precisa ser verificado, com medidas sendo tomadas urgente.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: June 03, 2008 08:59PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
if they expelle me then they have to ban alot more then me. At least in other threads like you can see i am helping people out with their problems. Others are only leeching stuff and put their name under it and then play the victim role, make other ids to accuse people, ...

At Dkpioe, i have done more for the community then you, saying that i don't say anything good you must ask all the people i help out with their game in forum and over msn for sure last year with CSM.

So what you think i care less. If i get expelled i'll be back there is no doubt about that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2008 09:00PM by Bigbrother.
Date: June 03, 2008 09:02PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
and the one i call a leecher is official one cause his mod has been blacklisted due leeching which means its proven. Thats my final word i have to say about my name, this topic.

Lets see if they use the same rules for everyone if they ban me from the forum. Alot need to join the banlist then but not going to give names.

Good luck with your request.
Date: June 03, 2008 09:02PM
Posted by: Monza972
Uh Oh, this is likely to get crazy...
Date: June 03, 2008 09:04PM
Posted by: celinho
Moderator see a Private Message.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: June 03, 2008 09:15PM
Posted by: Nickv
Monza972 schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Uh Oh, this is likely to get crazy...

Probably :P

There's something every week here. The GP4 section looks more like As The World Turns than a modding subforum.
Date: June 03, 2008 09:22PM
Posted by: n00binio
this evening is getting more interesting than i expected it to be
Date: June 03, 2008 09:34PM
Posted by: Willb
exactily what is making you want him banned. Hes helped alot of users, especially newbies with updating GP4, and done alot of favours for people in the past.

Give me one example of this "unfair" behaviour please.

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: June 03, 2008 09:36PM
Posted by: Willb
Infact, even if you can give a valid example, it can be done via Private messages, please stop posting slander in the public domain. Thread Closed.

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2008 09:37PM by Willb.
Date: June 03, 2008 09:36PM
Posted by: toyo_161
I dont like to mix up, but leave your problems away from this site.

This site is for Grand Prix 4.
A racing game that all we love.
Do not Fill it with your problems.

If you dont like him do not read his posts.
Its so simple.
Its not need to ban him.

If moderators have to ban someone, that someone is the leechers.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy