rosberg91 post CLOSED *****EPIC FAIL*****

Posted by rosberg91 
edited

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2008 03:05AM by rosberg91.
kizz schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yeah they look ok, but why do you need to brag to
> everyone what you have? you know its just going to
> get either a 'send it to me pls' response or a
> 'stop leeching' response ?
>
> as far as i know most if not all of the rft mod
> was a set of leeched cars badly edited so this is
> conversion of that

exactly but the thread name has been changed several times now kizz and the first name of the thread was rb4, ra08, ... if you want them send me a private message.

Thats why i responded that this was the same as leeching so it has been changed several times and now it shows like a post to show off his things and indeed persons will ask to send the files like he said before in the title.

quote:

1)the thread doesn't violate the rules
2)the rules is not relaese them without permissions
3)I have not released them
4)I am looking for permissions so I will release them if I get permission...
5)it's the same thing that the other users make why do you don't critice also them? maybe because they are your friend and i don't ......
just give a look to screenshoot thread threr are also others cars converted from this mod or same pieces of cars taken from this mod
6)so why you don't critice also over there .....
and the thread can be considered an illustrative purpose if i will not get the autorithations to release the car because I want realease a tutorial to convert cars from Rfactor and F1challange and create mod with csm for use personal.
anyway i didn't wait this attack from you ........
I alwyas respected you because you make so much for gp4 community .......

1 you did violate them and you changed it all cause i was referring to you that you were leeching !!!

2 you don't release it but you openly said for everyone who wants it send me a private message and i'll send, changed now also so that is the same as leeching since you don't have premission, your own words ..

3 you are now showing off and people will ask what your intension were to open this thread and you don't have premission yet so that is leeching and now showing off. If its for personal use only then keep it personal and don't post it in a forum to tease and piss off people.

4 work on that first before you start leeching crap in here !

5 you cross the line, you posted this in here, no premission and sending stuff around, annoucing it and then edit your posts several times made you a target by yourself only.

6 don't go sucking up now to members that have done alot for the community. Like i said this thread has only 1 reason and that is to send the files out to persons that wants it, i call that the same as leeching since you don't have premission for it yet. You looked for attention and got screwed by your own action, now its up to you to fix it, ask premission and release them, if not remove all the pictures so people don't have to send PM all the time to get there hands on the files anyway cause it would be still leeching and that for a moderator at gp4italia! We expected much more from a moderator to do a thing like this in another forum !!!
Sjee, "how do we ruin our community"..
Rosberg91 has good intentions with this, so lets talk with a litte bit more respect for what he has done
caution schreef:
> Sjee, "how do we ruin our community"..
> Rosberg91 has good intentions with this, so lets
> talk with a litte bit more respect for what he has
> done

at the moment he didn't do a thing yet cause he doesn't have premission for that all to release and like said you don't know what the first title of this thread was so his intention weren't 'legal'
WOW better then every sitcom i ever seen

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
the title now: Re: Rb4 ,Ra08,Mp-23,fw30, Conversion from Rfactor in Mod 2008 Personal

who cares about his mod to show off in here ? Most members can't make a mod like that so why teasing them with it if you don't have premission to release it anyway, like said before intentions is to send files around in private message due no premission and that is the leeching !
Spidey Wrote:
> WOW better then every sitcom i ever seen

Fully agree Flo ;)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

edited

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2008 03:05AM by rosberg91.
Re: Rb4 ,Ra08,Mp-23,fw30, Conversion from Rfactor in Mod 2008 Personal
Date: May 27, 2008 06:36PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I fully agree what BigBrother said. :)
FORGET That, not alone did he leech the work
The !@#$%%^^^&...... shows us.
edited

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2008 03:06AM by rosberg91.
if you dont have the permission, then don't start a thread saying look what i have, here is my mod, this is what it does etc.

im sure there are many people with their own 2008 csm or wads by now and there are many people with cars converted from rfactor.

if you really want to release them properly, maybe you should look for permission first before starting a thread and getting flammed
Re: Rb4 ,Ra08,Mp-23,fw30, Conversion from Rfactor in Mod 2008 Personal
Date: May 27, 2008 06:47PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
rosberg91 Wrote:
> thanks marsala for yuor help but suggest you don't
> reply to Jorge and Steven let them cook in their
> jealousy .....they want just start a fight

Excuse me, but my previous message was the first one on this thread.
So dont say lies.

kizz Wrote:
> if you dont have the permission, then don't start
> a thread saying look what i have, here is my mod,
> this is what it does etc.
>
> im sure there are many people with their own 2008
> csm or wads by now and there are many people with
> cars converted from rfactor.
>
> if you really want to release them properly, maybe
> you should look for permission first before
> starting a thread and getting flammed

I fully agree on this too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2008 06:50PM by jcaranti.
edited

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2008 03:06AM by rosberg91.
-Rosberg91!!! Rosberg91!!! Rosberg91!!!
-Hail! Hail! Hail!
-Listen to the crowd outhere!!! They want to come in but they're too many... Oh my God, what will we do?
-There's only a solution, mate... let him do it!!! NOW!
-Ok.. ahem... people of America... due to exceptional factors and unknown reasons, I, in the position of President of this country, speaking in the name of the nation... I must say: Let Rosberg do what he wants. Let him to release his work. There's no way to stop. Thanks.
edited

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2008 03:06AM by rosberg91.
rosberg91 Wrote:
> hey Karyn

Ok firstly if you going to try and spell my real name at least spell it right (its spelt Kyran) or failing that just use kizz like everyone else seems to

rosberg91 Wrote:
> the others people start thread
> without ask them because I should ask before to
> release them i don't want make example
> but if you give a look to other post you will find
> them

I never said they were right, but why start converting something and posting screens of it when you don't have permission? surely you should ask for permission first?

i believe renault fan managed to do this and prunn so why can't you?

rosberg91 Wrote:
> that's all if I was one of your friend with those you share
> cars you should have said nothing ........the best
> example is under your post lol

that has nothing to do with it, and to be honest im not friends with them, i lost my respect for them both over how they have acted in the past
edited it

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2008 03:07AM by rosberg91.
Look, Maybe I was a bit too harsh and I apologize!!

But Dude if it is for personal use......You kill us when U say
that by show some of us who don't or cannot have these files.
Thats the PISSER!!!!!!!!

Once Again if I personal offended someone
I'm Sorry.
edited

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2008 03:07AM by rosberg91.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy