how to ready an Xbox 360 controller for this game

Posted by elrosicky 
can anyone help please???
Get Pinnacle Game Profiler, Best £10 Ive spent in a LONG time.

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
You can use Xpadder, it's free. It work for any game too. I use it for trackmania united forever and it work perfectly.

You can find Xpadder here --> [www.xpadder.com]

--------------------------------------------

thanks i tried that already, dont like it though i used a different method to set it up on my computer

no i mean what is the best settings to use to play gp4 with a xbox 360 controller

the game fully recognises my controller, whats the best settings. e.g. my sterring settings are awful its too sensitive

also a lot of the essential downloads i need to patch this game are offline???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2008 06:50PM by elrosicky.
hi, i have also a 360 controller and i made a setup for it. i can send it you via mail if you want.
i have one too so any help will be mucho appreciated!
You can Also Try XBCD
Hi I've sent you a PM I'd really appreciate this file.
Joe
Is it possible to use the right trigger to accelerate and the left trigger to brake, and be able to accelerate and brake at the same time? Or is it impossible tbecause they are on the same axis?

You should be able to set them up as separate axis, but I know from experience with the Logitech Formula Force EX that you need to tell the driver software that you want separate axis.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Well I'm taking a chance on this, my mother has gone shopping today, so we shall see how it works out when she returns. Fingers crossed.

Re: how to ready an Xbox 360 controller for this game
Date: June 08, 2009 11:55AM
Posted by: alexg
Hi all. I too am having difficulty in setting up my XBox 360 Controller to work well with GP4. I have got it to work but the steering on the left stick is far too sensitive in analog mode. If anyone has a controller set-up file for analog steering which works well then I would be very keen to get a copy of it.

Or if I am wasting my time and should get a different controller then any recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks,
Alex
You need to increase the 'low sensitivity zone', and the 'reduce with car speed' sliders. You will also need to have a lot of steering help. Once you get used to it you will be fine.

Date: June 08, 2009 04:19PM
Posted by: alexg
Thanks for the reply. Low sensitivity is already at 100% and reduce with car speed at 50%. But thanks for the pointers. I will play around with the settings and practice!
Date: February 17, 2014 02:56AM
Posted by: bones
please send me that file too
Date: February 17, 2014 09:38AM
Posted by: mortal
You'll be lucky....this thread is six years old. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You'll be lucky....this thread is six years old.
> :-)

Oh Major giggles when i read the last comments ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy