GPxPatch not working.

Posted by msater 
GPxPatch not working.
Date: May 26, 2008 11:54AM
Posted by: msater
My GPxPatch isn't working. I've done everything i should have, but it just won't work. Of course, this means CSM won't work, and the 2.2 v2.5 2007 mod isn't working either. I can get on to the menu and loading screens, but no further, it just comes up with the GPxPatch error message. You may have guessed I'm getting a bit annoyed. GP4 works without GPxPatch just fine, except it's the original thing GP4 comes with. Could anybody help me? Please? I'd be immemsely grateful.

Thanks,

msater

P.S I wouldn't mind if you could help me get the 2.2 v2.5 2007 mod working, I just want to be able to play a 2007 mod of some kind.
Re: GPxPatch not working.
Date: May 26, 2008 11:56AM
Posted by: mortal
What is the error message?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: GPxPatch not working.
Date: May 26, 2008 01:15PM
Posted by: super__alonso
I've had experience with this issue before and I can guarantee that its not a track issue (like a corrupt texture, missing files or a corrupt CC-Line). Make sure that you have updated CSM and there are no issues with the files in the mod (one missing etc.).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy