need help lol

Posted by enique 
need help lol
Date: May 26, 2008 06:04AM
Posted by: enique
gonna sound like a complete idiot here, but i can't get out of the steering wheel menu when i first load up the game. lol. like the menu on the steering wheel that says like leave pits, fuel, etc. i guess i don't have the button configured cause i've pressed just about ever button possible. lol. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Re: need help lol
Date: May 26, 2008 08:36AM
ok out of all of these people playing the game no one knows how to get out of that menu and in to actually playing the game? i know you do!
Date: May 26, 2008 10:24AM
Posted by: neldav03
Press the right arrow button.

A big screen should then comeup with empty spaces for times. Press N. The team will then come and send you on your way.

The fact that you put "lol" in the title made people not come into this thread. Think in the future before you actually do it.
Date: May 26, 2008 01:39PM
well i appreciate you taking the time to help, but pressing the right arrow just canges the camera view and pressing N just shower the driver name.

not sure what having lol in the post had anything to do with people looking at it.
Date: May 26, 2008 02:01PM
Posted by: TTM
Press spacebar..
Date: May 26, 2008 02:09PM
that just pauses the game.
Date: May 26, 2008 02:14PM
Posted by: neldav03
1) Press the Right Arrow. A big screen appears.
2) Press N
3) Press spacebar.

DOne.
Date: May 26, 2008 02:44PM
as much as i'd love for it to be that simple it isn't. i press the right arrow and it just changes the camera view, no "big screen" appears. nothing appears at all. pressing 'N' does nothing but show the driver name and space bar pauses the game.
Date: May 26, 2008 02:58PM
Posted by: Mitsuro Sano
Press the button to gear up :)
Date: May 26, 2008 04:07PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Go into options then controls, make sure you are using the default keyboard settings

Spacebar should not pause the game, for me its P

Should sort out the problem mate :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: May 26, 2008 04:22PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
When I play GP4 with my wheel, the space bar pauses.
Accelerator becomes A, and scroll up in the menu
Brake is z, and scroll down in the menu
Fire (or gear up) becomes the space bar.
So to leave the pits i have to press my brake and gas pedals to highlight 'leave pits' then hit gear up on my wheel to select.
If you are not using keyboard then try these out.
If you are, then i don't know because if i go to controls and keyboard it reverts to default without me having to do anything.
As said, just check your keyboard mappings.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy