Control In GP4

Posted by JonBoy 
Control In GP4
Date: June 16, 2002 04:20PM
Posted by: JonBoy
I have downloaded a warez version of GP4 but will buy the game as soon as it comes out. However i am concerned about the new control calibrations as it seems very hard to use a gamepad in GP4 due to the calibration process anyone else found this or has worked it out as i dont want to use keys and do not yet have a wheel.
Re: Control In GP4
Date: June 16, 2002 04:43PM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
Sorry, no tech support for warez version. Come back when you have bought the game.

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: June 16, 2002 04:49PM
Posted by: chris
Keys are ok though

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Date: June 16, 2002 04:58PM
i will come back when i have bought the game but wouldnt mind knowing if this is going to be an issue when i do buy the game which i will be doing as i said in my first post. Just trying to find out if i am going to have to buy a game and a wheel instead of just the game. When mony is an issue these things can be worrying considering the prices of wheels.
Date: June 16, 2002 05:33PM
Posted by: Morbid
Rumour has it that it is possible to disable ALL sterring help for all input devices. No more driving on rails for keyboards and analog gamepads, i you wish it to be so. Alas, I have not tested this, but I guess someone will in the near future.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: June 16, 2002 08:00PM
that sounds great lets hope so but i still cannot get my gamepad to work when i calibrate it so that will have to be done first.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy