Ferrari F2008 by Rodrigo & Renault#1fan (W.I.P) (56k warning)

Posted by Rodrigo007 
t-cam looks great - i think the hole is a bit smaller on top though

great picture fongu i really neeeded a image like that as rfeference gonna work in it right now :)
the official website ;-)

should be okay now, anyways got a look in front wing angle/fins / suspensions/ sidepod fins also

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2008 10:57PM by Rodrigo007.
Wow, seriously that looks immemse :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Wow, great job Rodrigo, I'll have new more correct front suspension done in probable the next 2-3 days so you can add it to the car.
looks really good!

X (@ed24f1)
Yep looks very nice
Wow, I want to make sweet virtual love to it. Fantastic work.
this is with new dimensions, altough i think it tends to change again it seems better than before :) think this height for sidepods is okay now ( can see darn normal probs >_>";)

Also, really superb news are coming in next days, would like to thank two ppl who are helping in this project... when what we setted gets done will reveal ;)

?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2008 10:52PM by Rodrigo007.
Looks pretty sexy! Maybe the nose and cockpit side need widening? beef the nose width up slightly? Dunno, but detail looks awesome
Looks really good Rodrigo :) interesting to see what are those news you are telling :p
@vesuvius: i hope ppl like ;)

@Craigo: Thanks by the tips Craig! :) will look it asap! xD also thanks by kind comments ^^ xD
Although it may be the perspective, I wouldnt change it on second thought. Ignore whay i said;)
pls can give me the link
this car is still WIP(work in progress) but it's progressing nicely with the help of Nicola Acciarri :)
jojo30 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pls can give me the link

Hi Steven.
vesuvius Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this car is still WIP(work in progress) but it's
> progressing nicely with the help of Nicola
> Acciarri :)

and also Diego mate :)!

there will be news soon :P

have to say the progress in this car was really good, the previous shape was discarded, however regarding to the new one will let to ppl analyse , but have to say it's really amazing to be working with Nic and Diego, also have to thanks Scott for everything , let's see how will be outcome ;)

EDIT: for the new , probably there'll be a new topic too :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2008 11:27PM by Rodrigo007.
yes, the car is progressing very nicely :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy