My Teameditor 3.2b doesn't work

Posted by prisco 
My Teameditor 3.2b doesn't work
Date: April 29, 2008 12:56PM
Posted by: prisco
I intented open my teameditor but it doesn't work.I try download again but it continue with error.
what is the problem?
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my bad english I'm spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2008 12:56PM by prisco.
Re: My Teameditor 3.2b doesn't work
Date: April 29, 2008 01:44PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
try deleting the lo2k entry in the registry, it has instructions on how to do it here
[www.realgpx.com]
Date: April 29, 2008 04:28PM
Posted by: Excalibur
..And if you're running under Vista, don't forget to open it as the administrator (by clicking right button) and also in properties, use compatible mode with XP.
Don't forget to authorize the .exe file under your firewall too.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2008 04:30PM by Excalibur.
Date: April 30, 2008 07:44AM
ok, I intented do the thing I read in these page but I can't open the regedit folder of my computer. Any idea?
-------------------------------------------------
Date: April 30, 2008 12:14PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
Do you mean regedit won't launch, or you can't find it?
I used 'search' and typed 'regedit'
Quizas tiene un nombre diferente en Espanol?
Date: April 30, 2008 12:56PM
I can't launch.But it says ''only the administrator can open this file'' but I am the administrator
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: May 02, 2008 06:42PM
Posted by: Jithendra
sorry if i am hijacking this tread... i seem to have a strange problem with my gp4.exe file. my previous exe got currept so i had to over write it with the backed up (1.02 Patched) Decrypted No-CD Patched one. now i have 4 redbull cars with DC driving in 3 of them... can someone figure out what is happining.. and is there a fix? also my previous exe file was 6,104kb and the new one is 6,128kb.. does any1 have the original exe with them.. or a no cd patch with a fix?

Date: May 02, 2008 10:41PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
@ Jithendra: to install a decryped gp4.exe 1.02 version you can do that very easily when you have installed zaz tools. When you go to start, program files, zaz tools, extra's you find there PATCHDOWNLOADER, you click on it and then you have the option to download and install a decryped exe + fresh cars.wad

If you install it with this program you can be sure the installation of decryped gp4.exe 1.02 will be done without problems/errors for sure !!!
Date: July 31, 2008 07:48PM
Posted by: damunoz
Hi.. i have a similar problem with my laptop (vista installed), i can't run the teameditor, always crash... i have UAC disabled and the program checked for running as winXPsp2 environment but still the failure...

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!
Date: July 31, 2008 08:04PM
Posted by: ferrarilover
damunoz schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi.. i have a similar problem with my laptop
> (vista installed), i can't run the teameditor,
> always crash... i have UAC disabled and the
> program checked for running as winXPsp2
> environment but still the failure...

You probabely have installed gp4 on another partition as it was before. Go to the registery and delete lo2k tools there and open teameditor again, normal it will work again and find the new place you have installed gp4.

To go to registery: Start, Run, type in regedit

there you go into Hkey_current_user, folder software and there you find lo2k's tools. Stand on teameditor and press delete.

Then close registery and open teameditor.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy