1988 Names

Posted by Mad Man 
1988 Names
Date: April 24, 2008 07:44AM
Posted by: Mad Man
On my GP4, i downloaded and installed the 1988 CSM Mod and TSM Trackpack, but whenever I start it up, all the are wrong. Can anybody help? Please?
Re: 1988 Names
Date: April 24, 2008 07:54AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Use Team Editor 3.2b by Lo2k to edit teams and drivers names ;o)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: April 24, 2008 02:41PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Also, for track names, there is no TSM set name. I made one up but that uses the 1991 trackpack. There's no Mexico, Estoril or Jerez yet.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: April 24, 2008 07:42PM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Ditch the trackpack install, create your own 1988 track set in TSM using all the correct tracks in order, and substitute in whatever you wish for those we don't have yet.

I never install the trackpacks for any mod, always make my own out of available circuits and by doing so, avoid these types of issues....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy