CSM MOD Creating Tutorial.. any..?

Posted by SilverBlaze 
CSM MOD Creating Tutorial.. any..?
Date: April 21, 2008 01:35PM
Posted by: SilverBlaze
Hello, I haven't seen any tutorials, but I think community needs one.. at least I do. [See the subject.]
I have basic knowledge, editing an existing mod is not a problem, but creating one from scratch is another story, adding tweaker possibilities etc. alternatives...
So, I believe a tutorial could be useful. However I don't know what's the policy around this tool.
What do you think of this..?

HD SUZUKA - MENU ADDONS - ONBOARD CAMERAS - VIDS
Re: CSM MOD Creating Tutorial.. any..?
Date: April 21, 2008 01:38PM
Posted by: Paco
The Advanced Docs in CSM 1.25 were a great guide, but I don't know if they're available somewhere nowadays. In addition to that, check this post from ZaZ.

I'm against sigpics
Date: April 30, 2008 01:32PM
Posted by: SilverBlaze
Was Paco really the only one willing to comment..?

HD SUZUKA - MENU ADDONS - ONBOARD CAMERAS - VIDS
Date: April 30, 2008 05:52PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
i am aware that zaz is writting one in detail but since csm has so many options it takes a while to write that all in a readme.
Date: May 01, 2008 01:54AM
Posted by: fongu
it takes me a couple of evenings to create a whole mod from scratch, if you wanted full on graphics, modding capabilities etc. A lot of it is just dump it in a folder, but to write the global vars and various configs is what takes the time. For me it's just sitting down and seeing how current mods work and pick and choose what you want to use.

Date: May 04, 2008 12:36AM
Posted by: torana_05
When i create a mod from scratch i cant get the cockpits right because the cars are from different years and it stuffs everything up. also where do i put the performance file and the physics i put it in the gpx folder and configer it to say its there but it still doesnt recognise it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy