it was all good till....I got out of bed this morning ;-)

Posted by tmalan 
HOW IF A DONT HAVE THE MOD?!?
Just run GP4 without CSM then! And you can always find your saved season in the "Gpsaves" folder in your GP4 directory.

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
TKS SIG!

You're welcome hehe.

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
it was all good till....I got out of bed this morning ;-)

Go to bed again ;-)

I'm against sigpics
couldn't resist ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
hey there again (oh no! that newbie again!!)
so, the prob is i can't update csm with the season07. csm says no uptade to install when i check for it.
do you guys know what can i do to get the seasons mods?
tks again and i'm sorry to bother you guys :)
t.

Download your mods separately, then load them into csm ok.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
i've tried with wadupdater. going to check it out.
brb
t.
You don't get the point i see. To play a mod in gp4 with the program CSM you just have to download that mod, install it in csm and play it. Thats all you have to do.

Try the DTM 2005 mod by Btone, you can download it there:

[www.gp4db.com]

You'll find other mods also but start with that one.
"Download your mods separately, then load them into csm ok"

how?
í´ve thought csm was made for this :P
serious. you mean like dld the mod and installing from csm?
tks bbrother!
do you guys have the 2007 mod?
br,
t.
Seems you don't read all i have written in this thread.

You download a mod, for example DTM 2005 mod and then you install it IN csm and you play it with CSM !!!!

I've explained how to install a mod IN csm when you have downloaded it, here again how you can install it:

Thats how i install grandprix 4

I put the cd in and install gp4 on default place. When the game is installed i run it with gp4.exe, i calibrate the graphic and sound settings. I load a track and if thats all fine i exit it. Then i install gpxpatch 3.92 after that i install zaz tools and automatic update it. Put the UPDATE STATUS of ZaZ tools on daily and install them. When thats is finished, i go to START, Program files, ZAZ TOOLS, EXTRA and i run patchdownloader and choose, download decryped exe and cars.wad When its downloaded it ask were to install you select it and when its install you get the message done.

When thats all complete run the game with gpxpatch, load a track and see what happens, everything should be working fine. Then you can start installing mods CSM or non CSM thats your choice but i prefer csm mods.

To install a csm mod you have two ways.

First way to install a mod, it has an extension .cuh, double click on it and CSM will open automatic. If its the first time csm runs it will ask you to search sometimes for the exe, go to the folder where you install gp4 and choose it, then it can ask were to store mods, select default. Default means stored in gpsaves\carsets. When that is done csm opens and will ask to convert wads to fastwads for faster loading, you choose yes. If you have done all that its possible that you have to double click the .cuh file again to get it installed since csm didn't run yet. CSM goes open and it ask you to give a name for the mod, give one in, press ok and the mod will install. When the mod is installed you can play it. Some mods have option to change things therefore you go to configurable tabs. To start the game press Start in CSM.

Second way to install a .cuh mod is manual. You open CSM and if its the first time it opens you get the same things as i mentionned above. When that is all done open CSM again if needed and you go to FILE, INSTALL CARSET/Update. You browse then for the .cuh file and select it. The mod will install. When finished same as above, go play gp4
the 2007 csm mod doesn't work anymore for the moment due premission issue at the moment so don't bother on that one, try out others like the DTM mod. The procedure to install and play mods in csm is the same.
tried on both sites...gpitalia it's exceed quota and the other link is broken.
tks anyway
@ bigbrother,
i read all the instructions but i was having some troubles with csm. i only can tks the patience to write the step-by-step guide.
trying to dld the 2007 season. btw can you explain me why some season have _0 til _4.lod and some others only have 3 files of lod?
tks again m8
t.
yeah you are right links are not working, well you can use this link to download the 2006 mod by Tony and then follow what i wrote to install and play it.

[rapidshare.com]

The trackpack contains 2 parts, download the last one first so the waiting time will be less then when you start the first one. The trackpack you can try out laters, lets start to get you playing mods first :-)
some mods only provide HI RES, with those mods only LOD0 is needed to run the game. Other mods are made to support also lower end PC's and there lower lods 1-2-3-4 are provided to be able to play the game with those pc's.
stupid question but based what i saw at the site: the dtm mod it's anout f1 cars, right?
ARE YOU SERIOUS??!?! What kind of problems?
what happened with 2007 season? i was playing the other day...can i import some files and still play?
i was hoping to get the 2008 and race at night :P but i guess i'll just have to imagine that... :(

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy