Big GP4 review in German

Posted by Zcott 
Re: Big GP4 review in German
Date: June 06, 2002 09:55AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Don't trouble yourself Chris, I'd rather read a review from someone who knows what they're talking about (e.g. somebody on this forum) or other enthusiasts (e.g. no computer magazines).

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 06, 2002 12:14PM
Posted by: Ellis
computer magazines are quite bad for gaming imo

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: June 07, 2002 04:03AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Oh what the hell, ill give you the gp4 side anyway (well highlights)

Graphics:

Very good escpecially the new "helmet view" and there is the option to turn off the new reflections.

Physics:

Better than f1 2002, you can really feel the changes you make to the cars aswell, especially the plank under the car when you are going over hilly parts.

AI:

Hmmm, they arent so keen on these ai cars. They apparantly stay too much on the racing line (yeah wonder why :P ) and dont react that much to the players actions (hmm) so collisons often occur. And there are only 3 difficulty settings.

Steering:

Bascially good, the rest they say we all know

Summory:

"Despite great graphics, solid opponents and first class physics, gp4 remains on the second step of the podium. Proffessionals! [Us lot :P] will appreciate the game more and worry less about the out of dateness, and there still a hotseat mode"

So thats about it

Date: June 07, 2002 08:51AM
Posted by: chris
3 difficulty modes?! As long as there's PRO mode....

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy