Ferrari F2008 texture update

Posted by [FIN]Räkä 
Ferrari F2008 texture update
Date: April 10, 2008 02:52PM
Posted by: [FIN]Räkä
[makephpbb.com]

The download link doesn't work. When I click "Download now" and enter the code, I'm just redirected to the GP4italia's main page.

Could someone upload this car to Rapidshare?
Re: Ferrari F2008 texture update
Date: April 10, 2008 02:54PM
Posted by: fongu
download it from gp4italia...

Date: April 10, 2008 03:00PM
Posted by: [FIN]Räkä
Can't find it from GP4italia. I think it's an external link which is dead. :( If you click that link in GP4world, you'll see no-one else has downloaded the car.

Also in the GP4italia's downloads section under every category name it says:

Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/gp4itali/public_html/modules/Downloads/index.php on line 1108

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2008 03:01PM by [FIN]Räkä.
Date: April 10, 2008 03:01PM
Posted by: fongu
yeah, it's not on gp4italia... you need to pm racingstefan...

Date: April 10, 2008 08:16PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
stefan removed the download file himself cause the quality of his work sucked so bad, texture weren't working either for some people, ... don't waste your time on it cause it was the worst work released for gp4 in years.
Date: April 10, 2008 09:34PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Bigbrother please don't insult Stefan, at least he had a go at making a car and tried to do something for the community.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: April 11, 2008 02:26AM
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bigbrother please don't insult Stefan, at least he
> had a go at making a car and tried to do something
> for the community.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I've seen the textures and when they are crap they are crap. At gp4world stefan admitted himself it was not a good job and thats why he removed the files to download, see for yourself:

If a job is bad not going to say its good to pleasure his ego. I can appreciate a try but if its bad or released without testing then you need to accept negative critism.
Date: April 14, 2008 05:58AM
Posted by: arnel pijuan
Big brother, we understand you frustration but you could have at least tone down your voice. It doesnt mean that just because one has admitted his mistake means that you can throw in hard remarks. You dont need to pleasure one's ego. I admire your transparency and being true to what you feel but constructive criticism should be used and not negative critiscism. If the car came out perfect, will you download it? I'm sure you'll do.
Date: April 14, 2008 07:07AM
i download everything to check it out and when things are good then i say its good and when its bad then i say its bad. Like the f1 2007 by MMG early season well personally i find the shape good but the textures are in my opinion not great quality and the red is too bright.
Date: April 14, 2008 09:24AM
Posted by: kimifanaat
The red of Ferrari in the eraly beginning of 2007 was also bright :). I'm sure they are now working on the end-season Ferrari with the dark red color.
Date: April 14, 2008 09:44AM
lets hope cause this one i don't like much ;-)
Date: April 14, 2008 10:15AM
Posted by: kimifanaat
To be honest the car looks to small in GP4, but in the 2007 MMG mod the car is very pleasant to drive :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy