New GPxSat graphics

Posted by [FIN]Räkä 
New GPxSat graphics
Date: April 06, 2008 01:04PM
Posted by: [FIN]Räkä
As you know, GPxPatch can show time remaining in the session. I use Digital 2004 mode. Would it be possible to make that time panel yellow when there's a yellow flag and show chequered flag when the session is finished?
Re: New GPxSat graphics
Date: April 06, 2008 01:30PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
it is probably possible, but will most likely only happen if SDI makes another version of gpxpatch

X (@ed24f1)
Date: April 06, 2008 03:00PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
so since SDI ain't working on it anymore the answer will be never
Date: April 15, 2008 11:45AM
Posted by: msater
What? SDI aren't making a new GPxPatch?! Shame. Will anyone else do the new graphics like what [FIN]Räkä said, and the flag of the country the drivers come from, near the names,team and Race position etc. That would be really cool if they did!
Date: April 15, 2008 12:21PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
wouldn't count on it mate
Date: April 15, 2008 01:02PM
Posted by: vesuvius
SDI is still working on with gpxpatch but slowly :) anyway I don't think there is no one currently working on with gpxsat graphics..but if there is someone who has the skills and motivation to do those I'm sure SDI wouldn't mind to let you make new ones hehe :)I think Laurent(Lo2k) has the gpxsat sourcecode at the moment but he is too busy working on with other things.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2008 01:05PM by vesuvius.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy