1991 mod help with names problem

Posted by DAMON96 
1991 mod help with names problem
Date: March 28, 2008 04:29AM
Posted by: DAMON96
Hi!. I need help with 1991 mod names because I installed but I drive with the 2001 names and the 2001 overlays, it has no point to change them in the video game because the performance of the cars are from 2001 season (Schumacher= Senna, Fisichella= Mansell, everything looks like 1991 except the names and the drivers/team performance), the rest of the game is OK, but I need help wih that because it´s impossible to play like that.
THANKS!!
Re: 1991 mod help with names problem
Date: March 28, 2008 11:29PM
No one?
Date: March 29, 2008 01:46AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Do you use CSM? IF so it sounds like an incomplete restore when you tried to load another mod. Try switching between a few mods (load and unload them in CSM)to see if your problem continues.

If that doesn't work uninstall and then reinstall the mod...

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: March 29, 2008 04:23AM
Ok, I´ll try.
Date: March 29, 2008 05:03AM
No, still the same. I´m getting a little tired of CSM...lately I´m having a lot of troubles with some mods!!! Is better with or without CSM???
Date: March 29, 2008 06:00AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
CSM is an awesome program. Yeah, it's a bit tricky at first, but once you figure it out it's usually trouble free.

Try posting your problem over at the CSM forum at [www.grandprixx.com]

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: March 29, 2008 04:18PM
Posted by: paranoik0
Sounds like the performance file of the mod isn't getting loaded. This has happened to me before with the 79 mod, I think. You can try loading it manually in GPxPatch: disable quickstart in CSM, go to the "GPxSet" tab, enable performance file and search for it.

Not the perfect solution as it requires you doing a bit of work every time you enter the game, but it's a workaround.
Date: March 29, 2008 06:36PM
Ok, it works, thanks!!!..But, it doesn´t load the update (Williams white engine for the first 2 races and the BENETTON B190) I will keep trying
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy