Please Guide me to change performance for 2006 mod!!!

Posted by skyline86 
I had downloaded 2006 mod from gp4db.com . But performance file include in 2006 not real. AI too easy to win. Now i downloaded 2006 performance file by mariano, but i don't know how to install it. Please help me! Thanks
Re: Please Guide me to change performance for 2006 mod!!!
Date: March 27, 2008 04:10PM
Posted by: mle
Use Gpxpatch. It has an option to load a specific performance file before running the game.
Why i can't edit performance file :
unselect car team dependent and you'll be able to change perfomance file i think.
I also unselect and i can't change performance file.
You need to go into the folder where the 2006 mod is located, just double click where you selct the mod on CSM's Load and restore mods which will take you straight to it. Then you need to find the folder where the performance files are, which is Data/performace. the way the 2006 mod works is it uses a different perormance file depending on the race you have selected, so you will need to select which race performance you want to change.

Oh and just copy and pasting the file by mariano won't work you will have to open one of the exising files and copy and paste the data from marino's file ontop of it.

alternativly you can change the average performance values of the mod by right clicking where you load the mod from CSM and then click "change average performace levels".

sorry for the long winded explanation, but thats how you do it, hope that's helped you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy