[RELEASED] GP4 1996 Season - v1.0 (after 13 years now!) - NEWS: 1996 Trackpack v0.5 in first post!

Posted by kerleyf1 
Great job on the new tyre textures Ruben, looks beautiful ingame :)

@Jürgen: no problems here when selecting Estoril

Re: Bugs
- Tweaker positions need to be improved
- Williams still is the converted one
- driver names on Minardi textures are wrong, it's always Fisichella & Marques.
- Jordan Melbourne texture doesn't include the second flap (the one that was mapped by gezere)
- generic stwheel is still the one of the original game, not the one in the mod
- cockpit textures for the new shape, as Jürgen already said
- Math's Ferrari sound and stwheel not yet included

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2014 03:11PM by kedy89.
it's strange for Estoril, because it happens on two different versions of the track. About the Minardi drivernames, they are the same, because it's same Minardi for both tracks. The Melbourne Jordan isn't updated, it's simply the standard version without any changes, but you can replace it with a late season tobacco version ;). I didn't updated the car, becauee it's normally beige and there's no ealry season Jordan availabe. Last but not least i've already made some cockpit textures for the new cockpit shape. The package includes all trackspec cockpit textures for Williams, Jordan, Ferrari and the Sauber cp tex. More will follow :). Here's the link

[dl.dropboxusercontent.com]
quickslick Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> 2. the rim colours of Jordan and Arrows aren't
> really good. The Jordan colour is more green then
> gold and the Arrows rims are a little bit to light
> blue, would be good to have a darker blue
>
> 3. Estoril don't works here, it means, if i choose
> the track for a race, i only get the default cars
> wad instead of the the mod cars, but with the rin
> colours of the cars 96

i didn't notice the Estoril bug.
Good to know i'm not the only one that dislike that yellow on Jordan. As far i remember rims where gold with a yellow stripe only on Oz Racing.
Oh i forget that putting on Realistic Meteo Barcellona is dry, not on full heavy rain. Montecarlo and Sao Paulo both.

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

nothing works here for Estoril, no matters which version i use:(. I have the standard cars wad 2001, with all the helmets, rims and names of the season 96, but 8 Ferraris 2001 and i wonder what's going wrong, because it happens only for the season 1996. All other seasons are working well with Estoril
Try it with another track in slot 15, if this one loads, it's track related, if not, I'd say that there's something wrong with your installation.

Some mods
Estoril is loading and the same bug happens with another track, but i don't have changed anything in the new beta mod

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2014 10:53AM by quickslick.
I think that tere was no need to use the 0.94 BETA, the 0.93 with all the update cars works great...only some bugs with the T cam and some others cam, even Estoril Works perfectly
All bugs related will be fixed.

About Estoril I don't have this problema here. But in another mod I have the same problem but in Spa... very strage... I search all files in the mod for the specific race and don't found anything. I will try again.

I will fix all problems. I just need a specific code for tweaker to fix the colour rims for Jordan and Footwork Arrows.

Keep search guys, you work is always great!

P.S: I start to me the new cp files but like always Jürgen (great friend) make an excellent work. Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Good work guys!!! (B)
@Kerley, the Estoril problem is fixed. It was my own fault. I've copied the Williams shapes from kedy in the wrong folder and therefor all messed up
Hi guys! Fantastic work! The only problem I would like to resolve is about the steeringwheels that are remained the original. Is it possible to resolve this bug?
Nic

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2014 02:07PM by niczano.
niczano schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi guys! Fantastic work! The only problem I would
> like to resolve is about the steeringwheels that
> are remained the original. Is it possible to
> resolve this bug?
> Nic

This option is currently turned off, to activate it you have to set allowchange for teamspecstwheels in the globalvars.ini to 1. You also have to edit the stwheel.ini, this is how mine looks like

[Main]
Format	=

[AddDirectoriesToWad1]
TargetFile		=cars.wad
Directory1		=Cockpit\StWheels\Generic\Cars,cars
Directory2		=Cockpit\StWheels\Generic\Cars\%driver%,cars
Directory3		=Cockpit\StWheels\Generic\Cockpits,cars\cockpits
Directory4		=Cockpit\StWheels\Generic\Cockpits\%trackname%,cars\cockpits
Directory5		=Cockpit\StWheels\Generic\Fonts,cars\Fonts  
Directory6		=Cockpit\%teamspecstwheels%\%team%\Cars,cars
Directory7		=Cockpit\%teamspecstwheels%\%team%\Cars\%driver%,cars
Directory8		=Cockpit\%teamspecstwheels%\%team%\Cockpits,cars\cockpits
Directory9		=Cockpit\%teamspecstwheels%\%team%\Cockpits\%trackname%,cars\cockpits
Directory10		=Cockpit\%teamspecstwheels%\%team%\Fonts,cars\Fonts

If you've selected Default in CSM, the generic stwheel will load. If you've selected teamspecific, the stwheel for the driver you've currently selected will load if it exists (at the moment only Ferrari), else the generic is loaded.

@kerley: one more thing I've found, the steering_wheel_ends.tex for the internal Ferrari wheel doesn't match the steering_wheel_centre.tex

Some mods
Thank you very much kedy89! Problem resolved! ;)
so guys, the cockpit tex files for all teams are available now. The package includes every track specific cockpit tex for the teams. Furthermore i've made some extra tex files for Sauber, Minardi and Footwork. For Sauber you can choose between red and yellow mirrors and for Minardi you can choose between dark blue and red mirrors now. The early season Footwork Arrows uses blue mirrors ingame for the first three races, but in reality the mirrors are white. So i've decided to make both versions, in case you want the real colour for the mirrors. The only thing that's missing is the cockpit tex of the Jordan early season, but i think it can be updated if the car is available one day. Enjoy :)

P.S. the cockpit tex files of the first package are included again, to have all files in one package

Quickslick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2014 09:20PM by quickslick.
Nice progress with the Tyrrell, Tobi.

Thanks for all the position fixes and pieces of code. Really appreciate it.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
@Tobi, try this steering_whells_ends, they should work

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2014 11:37PM by quickslick.
Thanks Jürgen for the cockpit tex. :-)

Thanks kedy for the work on Tyrrell, if you want a tex to paint the driverbody you can use the one on the Tyrrell folder of the mod.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
the Estoril problem occured again after i've inserted the cockpit tex files:-(;-( so it has nothing to do with the Williams, like i've thought before
@Jürgen: Thanks for the steering_wheels_ends.tex, color doesn't match, but that can be fixed ;-). As for your Estoril problem, if you upload your mod installation I can have a look at it, but I doubt that I'll find something.

@kerley: I've already added a blue suit on which I'll add the logos, the one in the mod seems to be one from another season.

Some mods
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy