BBC COMMENTARY

Posted by DAMON96 
BBC COMMENTARY
Date: March 03, 2008 02:38AM
Posted by: DAMON96
Hi, I´m new here, I have a question about 1991 mod, I have turn on the BBC commentary but I can´t hear anything, Since the first time that I turned off the commentary I neverd heard it again...and also I always heard the same music, that one with the heavy guitars I think that is from the 1995 or 1994 mod. If anyone can help me...Thanks!!
Re: BBC COMMENTARY
Date: March 04, 2008 12:26AM
No one???
Date: March 05, 2008 10:27AM
Posted by: [FIN]Räkä
Is there more than one song in the menus? And I think the commentary is not necessary as it's limited to only a few comments.
Date: March 05, 2008 10:24PM
I think there are 3 songs, when I look for in data music I listen to The never ending story soundtrack, other one , and that one with Murray comments and Senna comments, but when I played I heard other songs, The never ending story and the other one with the guitars (I really don´t know if there are 2 very similar or it`s the same)...and the most of the time when the game is loading says ERROR 9 OUT OF INDEX...PROCEDURE MUSIC OF START 125 (or something...)The point is I don´t know if there´s any problem with the sound, because I can´t hear any comment at all..THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy