WGP-W300 WFS See P1| Under Construction | P5 TEST PRAC SESSION| CAN SHOW INTEREST, ENTER W300 AND WGP |

Posted by F33LTH3F0RC3 
Hey people i want to enter a team but only as bringing talent into my W300 Setup.

Many thanks bobby neil

Season 1 Team Orange: 4 Wins (Monaco, Germany, Interlagos, Malaysia)

Season 2 Senninha/Team Shadow: 2 Wins (Bahrain, Monaco) Both With Team Shadow.

Season 3 Team Shadow: 1 Pole (Nurburgring)

Season 4 Team Shadow: Hasn't Started Yet!
Well at the minute there is a long time to go before we start but;

Interested People;

Paul Willins - iCeMaN pAuL
Florian - DJ Rotty
Jithendra Shenoy - Jithendra
- Dragon Fly
Thunder Design with Italian Thunder
Jcaranti
formulaHEINE
ptclaus98
nhorry
kimiisdabest

Interested = 10
Teams = Est. 7
count me in aswell. im intrested

One last kiss for the wicked

Sinisterly
- T. E. Cadaver
F33LTH3F0RC3 schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well at the minute there is a long time to go
> before we start but;
>
> Interested People;
>
> Paul Willins - iCeMaN pAuL
> Florian - DJ Rotty
> Jithendra Shenoy - Jithendra
> - Dragon Fly
> Thunder Design with Italian Thunder
> Jcaranti
> formulaHEINE
> ptclaus98
> nhorry
> kimiisdabest
>
> Interested = 10
> Teams = Est. 7

where is my name with devil fox racing gone? ;)

Paul Willins - iCeMaN pAuL
Florian - DJ Rotty
Jithendra Shenoy - Jithendra
- Dragon Fly
Thunder Design with Italian Thunder
Jcaranti
formulaHEINE
ptclaus98
nhorry
kimiisdabest
Vomit
Iceman Kimi - Devil Fox Racing

Interested = 12
Teams = Est. 8
Why are you doing this? What are you posting names for? A pointless exercise that is going nowhere right now. I have already told you that there is a lot of work to be done, and that is BEFORE the first team and driver name is put on paper. Did I not say to you that before it goes anywhere there is political backroom work to be done, the perf system itself has to be designed, the team owners and race directors have to be convinced of its viability and see that the formula will fit with what we do now.
If you had read the thread properly you would have seen that NOTHING is going to happen until the end of WGP-W300 S3.
Then, and only then, will the existing WGP-W300 teams that have testers in both series be invited to join. They will be asked first, it will also be dependent on how many test drivers are going to be left at end of WGP-W300 S3. So there is little point in taking names as (a) you do not know how many teams vacancies there will be, and (b) you do not know how many driver vacancies there will be. And that is only if there is support for the series at that time. It looks to me that you haven't read a word of what I have said. Go back and READ what I've said.
So all of you that are putting down your names, waaaaaay to early, your interest is noted, but don't bother till we make a firm decision at the end of S3. The thread can stay open, although it has been suggested otherwise. There'll be an announcement when it's figured out. I'll remind you that it took six months to work out the running of the WGP-W300, so don't push me.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nicely said Mal :) Completely behind you on this . It takes alot of work before teams and drivers could be assigned, even more as you'll have to see what the WGP/W300 will do as you connected the series with it

On a second note: I'm not gonna strike against this series .. If you can pull it off it will be nice, but I'm not letting my Scolari testers in the series, just because they already are in the WGP/W300 series which are respectely started by Daniel Pettitt

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Exactly, and any new series that is going to fit has to do it justice. It is either done right or not at all.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Ok, sorry about that, from now on, I will tell people to enter the W300 and WGP before they go on to joining this series. ;-)
They already know that ;-) You just concentrate on the series you are in right now, maybe do a session, or something, give this a rest until it's ready.

Ok, Shall do :) Also, will there be a test session cause I can't wait a month for my first outing ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2008 12:11PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
Is there any reason why can't you run it? Speak to the race director about obtaining the csm mod. Try it out and see how it runs. It might have to be updated, as there's been some driver changes. The race director will know exactly what is going on with it, but I see no reason why it couldn't be run as is anyway for a no points session.
And when we decide exactly what we are doing with this, you'll be one of the first to know ok.

Ok, shall do, thanks, the W300 mod runs on my PC but the graphics are turned right down.
i think you gyus are taking this a bit too seriously. i mean c'mon people just wants to have some fun. wgp and w300 are just gp4 game runned in someones computer. you are making it look like its an real motorsport event.

but hey im just nobody to say anything about this. you gyus can play miniature max mosley and bernie ecclestone as much as you like.
Re: WGP-W300 WFS See P1| Under Construction | P5 TEST PRAC SESSION
Date: February 28, 2008 03:24PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Vomit@ i couldnt agree more with you.

Mortal@ You said that Wgp-W300 took 6 months to get it started.
Why so much? Because of the making of Wgp-W300 csm mod? I have no idea thats why i ask and i dont mean anything else by it.

Cheers :)
Rules and agreements.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
We need to make sure it is done fairly, If I was to set this up without anyone's consent I could end up stealing the drivers from the W300 (which I am in) and the WGP. This would not be fair on them because it means that they have spent all of this time doing what they like and then I have just come along and taken that all away from them.

Now that I have had a chat with people like Mal and Tom I can understand why there is reluctance to set this up. I am obviously hoping I am able to run it but if I was to steal the drivers I would lose friends round here. I dont want that and so I have learned to respect the authority Mal and Tom has over me, therefore, I am letting them discuss this series with me before anything goes ahead.

Try putting yourselves in their shoes and see how you feel about it. I think they know it is not a real motor sport and I know that but, if I was to come and take away hard work that had been built up I would not be happy, and so they would not happy just like you would not be happy.

That is all, I would suggest speaking to Tom or Mal about it.

Cheers,

F33LTH3F0RC3
@jcaranti - The reason it took 6 months to get off the ground was loads of issues, problems with who could run races, Daniel Pettitt seemed to disappear for weeks. The sorting of the rules etc. The credit ultimatly is down to Daniel Pettitt and his hard work almost 3 years ago now, IIRC there was at one time plans for a third series, but they were diminished immediatly.

@vomit - yes, it is not a real motorsport, but if you read the Tom Pellatt interview on the W300 website,
'Unfortunately I don’t think the series will continue for long after season 3 due to the difficulty of organising and running races - For what is meant to be a part time and enjoyable series it is too much like a job at times to keep it running for the limited audience it has.'

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
I am reluctant to give the go-ahead for another series at this point in time. The expectations of people here have to be met, and if it falls in a heap, as we have seen before, it would be a disaster, recriminations, complaints, people saying I told you so etc. We are not playing god, we just want it done properly if it's going to be done. The idea was floated without any thought to the rules or how teams and drivers will make gains. My point all along is we have with the current series, actually four AI series running, if this is done right we can reduce it too three. Race directors would no longer have to run a test session, instead, a new race director would give them races instead. I'd like to see the workload for the current race directors reduced, and more active interest in the forum, I see this idea as a possible way of achieving it.
We're not stealing it, or killing it, and Matt can run it if he wishes. When I have race directors saying that it is a massive workload, there is a limited audience etc. as manager of the series I need to be doing something to fix that, so I'm working on it. The format we use for the WGP-W300 is very successful, although it has changed a lot from the original idea by Daniel, so it will be applied to this and become part of what we do. We all want to see S4 go ahead, so instead of picking on us, help us do it.

This turned into a bully thread. I won't setup a Senninha team but what's the problem of having someone else start their own team here from scratch? By the way, I don't wish to have the testing from either w300 or WGP 'extinguished', I'll be against that if this series is to come about.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy