WGP-W300 WFS See P1| Under Construction | P5 TEST PRAC SESSION| CAN SHOW INTEREST, ENTER W300 AND WGP |

Posted by F33LTH3F0RC3 
And tbh, take another name then coca cola league, take a name in the range of wgp (world grand prix) w300 (world 300), something like Formula World Series (FWS)

Well CCFRT season will do for me :-P.

Coca Cola Formula Renault Testers Season.

Also, I have been thinking about the drivers side of things.

Yes, it would involve the test drivers being removed from the W300 and WGP but if the same teams enter this league then there test drivers will race so that they get experience and then we can have perfs being modified, just a thought. ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2008 08:55PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
I have already explained to Matt that the only way it will possibly work is if it is a test driver series. So, all current test drivers could migrate to the new series, that is if there are any drivers left available after the driver purge at the end of S3. Only then will it be known how many drivers could be available to possibly start a feeder series. Only the current team owners know at this stage exactly who is going to be removed and if they have replacements.
Perf points would have to be awarded and the format will identical to WGP-W300, qualy and race with all results posted. The testers will have championship points as well as point awarded to the teams, as we do now. WGP-300 team owners will be able to transfer their drivers in and out of the test series, as they do now. I would want current teams with testers to participate. New teams could enter, allowing those new teams to join the WGP-W300 if and when a vacant team slot becomes available, they could take their current perfs into the WGP-W300 as a test driver would.
So, in a nutshell, nothing concrete is decided yet, it is far too early, and as I've already stated, I will not be allowing another series into the forum that could jeopardise the current series. No breakaway series will be starting in this forum, ever. Any new series, if it is allowed, has to be sanctioned by the current management. Rules to cover it have to be written up and it would also involve some changes to the WGP-W300 rules.
In principle, a feeder series could work well, but the numbers must be there to support it, and right now I do not see them as being there. If it does get up and go ahead, it will run alongside the WGP-W300 S4.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Ok, I accept that. Could you keep me informed as to the amount of test drivers that are left and who they are?

Also, could we talk over MSN or through the PM's. Mainly because you are the one that will decide the outcome of whether or not this series can go ahead.
The name is a bit of a mouthful. If I were to contribute anything to the series it would be a better name, like 'World Feeder Series'? WFS?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The name is a bit of a mouthful. If I were to
> contribute anything to the series it would be a
> better name, like 'World Feeder Series'? WFS?

That is an extremely good name, I might have to use that ;) "Coca Cola World Feeder Series (CCWFS)
or... just WFS :p

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2008 09:56PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Ok, it shall just be the World Feeder Series but the main sponsor will be Coca Cola.

Another thought,

What if my league was full of newcomers? then we edit the perf files etc and then the vacant test driver spots and the ones left after the purge can be filled by some of the drivers from my series. Meaning that they could race in my league and test in the W300, WGP leagues. Would this be easier for people?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2008 09:56PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
F33LTH3F0RC3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok, it shall just be the World Feeder Series but
> the main sponsor will be Coca Cola.
>
> Another thought,
>
> What if my league was full of newcomers?

as said previously by quite a few people, not enough people interested.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Dang, I suppose your right, looks lie I shall have to hope that something gets sorted out with the W300 and WGP test drivers.
So test drivers get removed form w300 and wgp ?! And for the team who dosnt like this whole series or doesnt have a place here also have to remove their test drivers ? I think its first a case to get everyone active in W300/WGP before u start this.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Only people that are interested and are willing for there testers to race here will have to join. If they are not interested then they don't get there test drivers taken out...If that is fair. I don't know! It needs sorting I shall hopefully have a word with mortal about this whole thing.
As i stated earlier in order for this series to be incorporated into the current one it will have to replace the very successful Test driver championship we have at present. So, in theory, if the 'whatever this third series is called' gets set up then there would be NO test drivers in the W300/WGP.

Well surely that would take some of the work load off of you as you don't need to worry about getting a second set of data sorted out.
But where is the fun in just qualifying and races. It's good to track test driver progress, determines who the stars and the flops will be. Who will be the next Smirren etc.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Ok, I see your point there. Technically it will be showing who will be the flops and the achievers because they shall then go on into the W300 and WGP.

What if I can prove that I can run a race weekend? Then can we make our minds up?
Ok, I see your point there. Technically it will be showing who will be the flops and the achievers because they shall then go on into the W300 and WGP.

What if I can prove that I can run a good quality race weekend? Then can we make our minds up?
Oke i sign my team to this series cause i want to be sure to got a team.

Team name : Italian Thunder ( what else ;) )
Drivers 1 & 2 : TBA

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Thanks for joining, here is the update drivers;

Interested People;

Paul Willins - iCeMaN pAuL
Florian - DJ Rotty
Jithendra Shenoy - Jithendra
- Dragon Fly
Thunder Design with Italian Thunder

Teams taken = 5, Vacant Spaces = 6 teams and 22 drivers not including team owners. They are welcome to race though.

Just to note, I need to know whether you plan on racing in the series so I can deduct the available driver seats
I'll race but I need to be on someone's team.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy