Ferrari F2007 by Racervieh (Based on 248-F1) - Final-Version released on Page 3

Posted by Racervieh13 
Same problem guys I know its not your textue but its your shape so any ideas why this is happening Its never happened to me with a car before its just silver not like if you dont have high on in options when the texture doesn't appear

Cheers in advance
Hey love this car but have some wierd black thing ontop of the steering wheel, only happens in the t-cam. Any ideas?
@Ferrari2007

I don't know why this happens but I think it will be fixed in the final release

@Ianky180

Maybe it's the part which holds the steering wheel

BTW thx for your feedback, it helps me to improve this car
@Ianky180

You have to move the steering wheel a bit forward
with TeamEditor (under Positions - Ferrari - St. Wheel -
change it to Y = -20 and Z = -9).

@Racervieh

Great car !
Cheers for the info guys and racervieh great car love it
After a long while I decided to bring out the final version of my Ferrari 2007 update before Craigo releases his lovely car. Some things have been fixed and new parts been added. So I hope you like it :)

Download link: [rapidshare.com]
Nice!
Thx mate :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
thanks

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Thankyou and I've fixed the steering wheel lol!
fantastic job mate
please could post the coordinates for tcam view for tweaker ?
Sry, I don't know how to set the camera in Tweaker correctly, so I can just give you my coordinates for Team Editor:

TCam: X = -7 Y = -69 Z = 63
CHEERS!

Sorry not to see Tabacco Version
But none the less THANKS :)
Maybe I'll do a version 2.0 with some fixes and a tabacco version later ;-)
Thanx a lot for final version.
i don't want to open new thread for my doubt so i am using this thread as it ferrari related thread.

as i am not playing GP4 well past few months i was confused about ferrari versions.
is there any proper ferrari 2007 available i mean not updated bit's shape or livery. exactly F12007 ferrari with exact sidepods and so on. sorry for asking like this
thanks in advance

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Not available but F2007 is still coming by Craigo & GeZeRe :)
oh, thanks i thought that project was stopped

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy