KTC's GP4 Thread

Posted by Kimi-The-Champ 
@ rxcalibur:
at first thank you for your interesting for this track!
i know this is not the exactly track.
i made the .dat file of some trackmaps and the rest is from my fantasy :)

and sorry, i havent the motivation for a version 3 :(
Heheheh...Don't worry Kimi, this was not a criticism from my part! You made a great work and thanks to you, we can drive on the singapore track before the real Grand Prix! Thanks again!

Kind regards!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>this was not a criticism from my part!<
i know ;)
the GPGames Modding Group and me wish you many fun with this track! :)
Thank youuuuu!!!!!!
Is there a way to play with monaco and Kimi's Singapore track in a same season? Both have a S1CT07.dat file...

If I rename S1CT07.dat file and Monaco2001.wad file, what happens?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2008 05:00PM by Excalibur.
Excalibur schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is there a way to play with monaco and Kimi's
> Singapore track in a same season? Both have a
> S1CT07.dat
> file...[www.emoticons.free.fr]
> t/sad.png
>
> If I rename S1CT07.dat file and Monaco2001.wad
> file, what
> happens?[www.emoticons.free.fr]
> lt/sweatingbullets.gif

You can use TSM, make a profile and then load it if you are not using csm mods. If you make the tracks in TSM you can rename the DAT and WAD file to whatever you want, for example mine is called both singapore2008.
All right! Thanks Steven, I'll give it a try! Indeed, I don't use CSM mods but I'm gonna make a profile with TSM!

Cheers!

here you can find a cc-line update :)
[www.gpgames.eu]

have fun with it!
thanks again :)
impossible for me to use tsm, does anyone can put this track in the nurburgring slot please?

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!
i'll change it for you Diego :)
Thank you Quickslick... again you save the day hehehee

Well, I tested your track Kimi and I put it into my 2008 season! Great job! Congratulations!

Hi everyone, hey kimi i downloaded your track but i cant seem to get it working. I pasted over monaco was then pasted the new dat file in circuit and used wadupdater for the monaco.anm then started the game. When i went into free practice all i could see were monaco buildings (daytime not night) but no track, the car was in the air.

please help me out someone im struggling to get it working

thanks
this is a installation problem.
my tipp: deactivated the GPxTrack in the GPxPatch.
don_jab ecrit:
> Hi everyone, hey kimi i downloaded your track but
> i cant seem to get it working. I pasted over
> monaco was then pasted the new dat file in circuit
> and used wadupdater for the monaco.anm then
> started the game. When i went into free practice
> all i could see were monaco buildings (daytime not
> night) but no track, the car was in the air.
>
> please help me out someone im struggling to get it
> working
>
> thanks

I had this problem too. So, I used TSM tool, created a new profile with all the tracks I wanted to use into the game. Finally, I have Monaco and Singapore tracks with the same wad file and dat file but it works fine now.;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2008 11:36PM by Excalibur.
* Sorry for the double post, I had troubles with it*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2008 11:36PM by Excalibur.
Excalibur
> I had this problem too. So, I used TSM tool,
> created a new profile with all the tracks I wanted
> to use into the game. Finally, I have Monaco and
> Singapore tracks with the same wad file and dat
> file but it works fine now.;)

Hi, what if i'm a non-tsm user. what i mean is i dont use any of them tools to update the game, i just use the wad files and the patch, let me know

thanks
don_jab ecrit:
> Excalibur
> > I had this problem too. So, I used TSM tool,
> > created a new profile with all the tracks I
> wanted
> > to use into the game. Finally, I have Monaco
> and
> > Singapore tracks with the same wad file and dat
> > file but it works fine now.;)
>
>
> Hi, what if i'm a non-tsm user. what i mean is i
> dont use any of them tools to update the game, i
> just use the wad files and the patch, let me know
>
> thanks

Well, you know, I don't play with CSM mods too (just the game and GPxpatch).So, I used to update the game with wadupdater (or easywad) but for the tracks who have the same wad and dat files, The only way to do it (for me) is to use TSM tool because it doesn't work with Gpxpatch (when you edit GPxtracks).So, I did it this way...

If you need help to install your tracks with TSM, just send me a pm...

Maybe it exits another way to do it properly but I don't know how and it's very simple with TSM.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2008 05:31PM by Excalibur.
It exist other way... i'm using since last year a program called in spanish "gestor de circuitos" ("circuits manager";), and with that program you can change the order of tracks, loading images and track menu images, and also you can add new one tracks to the 17-race schedule...

BTW, my good friend Quickslick could change the slot of 'Sing' track from monaco to nurgburgring... that's another choice to have, obviously is not public unless KTC give us approval...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy