KTC's GP4 Thread

Posted by Kimi-The-Champ 
is that based on ttm's version?

X (@ed24f1)
sad that monaco is in the fridge but montreal is looking very great :-)
@ schueyFan:
yes it's based on TTM's track. he get me the permission :)
ok, good - however, make sure you use his grass textures, as the ones now look different to his.

a few other things; make sure you use the 2008 vodafone logo, dont forget the rbs ads on the wall outside turn 1, the 'personal computers' on the lenovo ad on the big bridge, the shell logo on the inside of the final chicane as well, and no 'shell' text in the v-power logo.

X (@ed24f1)
the progress is going to end.
i have a problem with one texture. but i think it's qiuck to fix :)
i must put new garage textures, the drivers name over the pit and the 2008 pitstands and some little fixes on textures.

i have add the new walls on this track too :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2008 06:26PM by Kimi-The-Champ.
i am still a fan of your track so good luck to finish it :-)
thank you, but so many tracks aren't release by me :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2008 06:33PM by Kimi-The-Champ.
i am still a fan if you like it or not ;-)
I recently made a new cc-line..if you want I can send it to you.
And you shoudl add the white lines in pitlane and change some intermedita positions and pitlane limit positions.

@ Bigbrother: i like it :) ;)

@ Ruboy: send it to me please :)
do you think you could send that to me martin as well

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2008 05:24PM by SchueyFan.
@ KTC, if you want some high-detail pictures of kerbs, especially at the exit of turn 4, just ask me :)
thank you, but i think, my hi-res pictures are good enough. but if i need more pictures, i write you ;)
Is track based on 2005 version?? (I think that it is..) You should use at least 2006 version as base because 2006 version contains much better textures. (Grass, kerb, tarmac..)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2008 07:15PM by TTM.
yes it's the 2005 version. thank you for the info. i put the 2006 textures in this version. thank you for the infos :)
I also made some UV-mapping changes to guardrails etc, so i don't know if you can achieve good results if you only add 2006 textures to 2005 version.. 2006 version also contains new pitexit and shorter hairpin..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2008 07:53PM by TTM.
here you can find, a other little project by me :)
i hope you like it ;)
[www.gpgames.eu]
my cc-line won't work for you because it's based on the version with the shorter hairpin.

@Ed:
Sorry, for late reply...i'll send it to you soon.

ok, no problem

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy