Still got white cars....dammit ;-)

Posted by mortal 
Still got white cars....dammit ;-)
Date: December 04, 2007 09:41AM
Posted by: mortal
Like the topic says, they are still white, but only in mods. I have the DTM mod now, and they are white in that as well. So ok, here's the settings. In CSM textures are set to high, and in-game advanced graphics menu, car geometry and textures are also set to high. I have tested with use lod_0 and disable lod_0 in CSM configurables without effect. In cockpit view the cockpit renders ok. I have a Radeon X800 Pro/GTO with 512mb latest drivers from ATI installed. Is there a line I can force in the graphics.cfg?
TIA :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Still got white cars....dammit ;-)
Date: December 04, 2007 09:56AM
Posted by: _Erix_
Check this line:
1 ; f1graphics.cfg controls all settings (default 0)
If the value is 1 set it to 0 so the changes you make ingame will be applied.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: December 04, 2007 10:27AM
Posted by: vesuvius
check these too just in case :

0 ; Texture quality : 0 => max 2 => half 4 => qtr 8 => eigth
1 ; Increase car texture quality (1 on, 0 off)
1 ; Use compressed textures if supported
1 ; Full 32bit textures
Date: December 04, 2007 10:46AM
Posted by: mortal
I'd say you might have it Erix :-) I'll test soon, thanks for that.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 01, 2008 07:43PM
Posted by: jpmfan
so to bring up an old thread, ive recently tried to update some cars and have run into the same problem at the start of the thread. However i have done all of the things suggested and i am still getting white cars. is there anything else i can do?
Date: March 01, 2008 08:48PM
Posted by: quickslick
maybe you have to unpack the cars wad and delete all the standard and hi tex files from the pld cars
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy