1988 Mod v1.25 re-released

Posted by b-tone 
Re: 1988 Mod v1.25 re-released
Date: December 04, 2007 11:27AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Thanks!!!!!

P.S: I download the mod and the music folder has an error, there's an mp3 file in there, no .tk1 file (don't remember correct extension).
So, I take the 3 songs files in first 1988 1.0 mod and put in to new 1988 1.25 mod (that's songs are incredible).

Thanks again and sorry about my english....
Date: December 04, 2007 12:15PM
Posted by: fongu
the mp3's will automatically convert when you run the mod through CSM

Date: December 04, 2007 05:06PM
Posted by: paranoik0
I'm having lots of fun with Capelli's beautiful blue March, and that scarily powerful/dominant McLaren. The mod is definitely really nice, the little detail I liked the most is the menu art changing depending on the driver you pick. Thanks a lot to the people who put this together.

Only having that problem with the cars barely reaching 6th-gear with the default setup (the GP2 World Series mod had this too, btw). I'm guessing this might have been done in the assumption we'll change the setup and adjust the gear ratios? Might not be a "problem" then, rather a feature. :)

Cheers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2007 05:07PM by paranoik0.
Date: December 04, 2007 11:05PM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
So, do we just drop the updated car models into their respective folders as and when they are released?

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Date: December 04, 2007 11:10PM
Posted by: b-tone
Thank you everyone :)

>> Will there be a trackpack for this mod?

Probably not. Maybe an 88 version of Mexico and a few other 89 WSC ones.

>> 6th gear

the physics haven't been update, but probably need it. Maybe you can solve it with better set ups.

>> do we just drop the updated car models into their respective folders as and when they are released?

they'll probably be released as updates for the mod - so just install the .cmu update file and that will be all.

____
Tony

Date: December 05, 2007 02:01PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Tony, are you planning to update the arms in cockpit view? With maximal steering they are floating in the air, like in the '79 mod.

I like the way the cars tend to slide in corners.

I discovered one tiny bug; in the track menu Hockenheim is written as 'Hocjenheim'. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy