W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Can i sue Toms computer........... two mistakes from front row poistions1!! ;)

Season 1 Team Orange: 4 Wins (Monaco, Germany, Interlagos, Malaysia)

Season 2 Senninha/Team Shadow: 2 Wins (Bahrain, Monaco) Both With Team Shadow.

Season 3 Team Shadow: 1 Pole (Nurburgring)

Season 4 Team Shadow: Hasn't Started Yet!
original post updated with all parts ;-)

today isn't our day then, but nevertheless, another great haul of points for the team, and our first podium of the year! :) XD

[en-gb.facebook.com]
No freakin' words .

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Merway: A solid, yet unspectacular result. Shame about Briere.
WHAT A SPETACULAR RACE!!!! MUST BE THE BEST RACE OF W300 HISTORY!!! :P

WTF HAVE YOU BEEN EATIN MIKEY??? LOL!!! Congratulations man! and Congrats for Montyn too!

RaltWest deserved that win, we were solid as a rock today and damn you Tom, you almost killed Montyn defending the position lol :P

was exciting to watch though, lets hope we have more W300 races like that! :) The track has helped, its an unforgiving track for mistakes :)

RaltWest has saved all the telemetry data of this race for further investigation to find out why we were so fast today :) hahaha and no, we didnt allowed Coughlan to get all that data :)

Oh well.

Nice resut for Janis again, though I think Fuh when his engine blew tried to block you so Bujis could pass?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Lol no mate he drives for me anyway so i think he want a bonus.
Anyway nice action anyway :P 2 places at once. Crap for Fuh he blows his engine. P6 for me is not a bad result looking forward too the next race.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Re: W300 Season 3 || Oschersleben, World - Feb 17th || Race ALL PARTS Pg 60
Date: February 20, 2008 01:00PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Awesome lol! What a great race, well done Montyn mate, awesome stuff:)
Woo! Shame we didn't get the win but at least we got a podium :)
Grand Prix of the World Results

RaltWest Mercedes takes the team's first ever victory at Oschersleben and what better way to do it than with a one-two finish! Tom Pellatt, pole position holder lost the lead towards the end of the race as his early pit stop played havvock with his tyres, Spirit Subaru have their first podium in the bag however, with that Pellatt's best ever finish. The tricky circuit continued to test the top drivers as it had done all weeked with Rico van Smirren, Bobby Neil, Will Wood and countless others taking trips through the kitty litter. Despite this there was only one retirement throughout the whole race, that caused by Andrew Fuh's engine giving wa in spectacular fashion just a lap from the end.

Fastest Laps

So despite RaltWest taking a one-two it was two of the lowest scoring drivers who took the fastest laps. Andrew Fuh had the speed to challenge for the win had he not retired and Rico van Smirren as ever was quick had he not made that mistake at the start.

Driver's Championship

It's getting close at the top between the two Team Orange drivers, van Smirren's lead being eroded to just 8 points ahead of the reigning champion, Josh Rayman. The two Team Shadow drivers establish themselves in third and fourth but only just ahead of two growing names in the series. Gareth Chester is still continuing his consistant points scoring to stay fifth ahead of the now podium finisher, tom Pellatt. Unsurprisingly the biggest movers were the two RaltWest drivers, Seymour's win propelling him five places to 9th, and Stoffels' second place finish moving him up six places to 12th.

Constructor's Championship

Team Orange's poor weekend didn't cost them too much, their lead at the top is still 87 points. Team Shadow remain second, securing their position. Scolari Ferrari looked set for a strong points haul before Fuh retired, that set them back massively however putting their third place in jeopardy. Spirit Subaru's strong weekend moves them within 1 point of the Dutch team. Vivo RaltWest Mercedes shoot up to 6th in the standings, a gain of three places. At the back of the grid, Newbies Italian Thunder overtake KBR Ferrari.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2008 02:03PM by brunoboi.
Come on, great haul of points! Also we are only 1 point off 3rd in the constructors championship :)

Also, do you have a low res version of the W300 mod as my PC cannot run it. :(
Unfortunately no, the mod hasn't really been made for mass release just so that we can run the races. As a result there's no low res version sorry mate.

Right ok thanks for the reply :)
YEAAAAAAH!!!! Great race, exiciting till the end! Wow! :D
All credit to me for making such a good basic for raltwest to get this 1-2 ;)

still p14 in champ too bad i missed the first 3 races.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Talk about driver equality, check Senninha's driver standings ;)
Not to forget Adam mist a race. where Kevin did very good scoring 10 points.
:D Im sorry for Ed but i have to replace him now for a unknown period of time. Ed will do test duties from now on. This way we hope to keep him in the team and develop him into a very good racedriver again. Kevin will take over the wheel. Good luck Kevin. Sorry Ed. I hope you understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
You should have contacted Ed about that before you talked to me to get Kevin back ;)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy