W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
I think it's just because the videos have only just been uploaded, ive posted the urls if that helps...

Thanks tom, thats working now :)
Crap qualy at p9 great to see Andrew back on top. Great Result for Eglitis p5 wel done mate.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
I think that you didn't notice that there was still 8 minutes of the session left ;)
Every drive gets one hot-lap only so the last 8 minutes would have been pretty dull seeing as everyone had set their laps ;)

6th, yeah! Well, obviously Mike was faster because he could drive a whole day more with the setup I knicked from him, but still awesome!
Right ok, WOOO! Tom's on pole! Go tom, good luck for the race :)
oh how nice, oschersleben suits raltwest! :D

Re: W300 Season 3 || Oschersleben, World - Feb 17th || Qualifying Pg 58
Date: February 18, 2008 09:03PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Niiice, 4th and 6th. Cool stuff, thanks for the coverage too Tom
I despise really the one lap qualifying format, in practise we showed the car was quick and in qualifying we sucked, i'm almost last with somewhat 3 seconds off the pace, thanks to traffic with 22 cars on track in a time period of just seven minutes.

It's just crap.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
@ Mike - Youre quite welcome ;-)

Official comment on my own performance: "I'm pretty happy to be starting on pole for the second time in my career. Luckily for me I had a clean lap so I was able to really push the car and acheive the best possible time. I'd like to thank all the guys at Spirit racing for getting the set up right and Subaru for giving us a very strong engine this weekend which felt a bit faster down the straights. Of course tomorrow is when it counts and I know Bobby will be all over me at the start, should be fun!"

Official comment on TSS's performance: "Extremely good day for Team Shadow Subaru with Bobby on the front row, with any luck he'll be able to remain at the front to challenge for the win tomorrow. Will also did very well to get inside the top ten on what has been a very tricky weekend. The most important thing this weekend is to get both cars to have solid races without mistakes, consistancy has not been our strogn point this season and with both Team Oranges behind us on the grid we need to make the most of this race."

Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I despise really the one lap qualifying format, in
> practise we showed the car was quick and in
> qualifying we sucked, i'm almost last with
> somewhat 3 seconds off the pace, thanks to traffic
> with 22 cars on track in a time period of just
> seven minutes.
>
> It's just crap.

You complain too much ;) There was no traffic for your lap, and had you watched the video you would have noticed cars go out in groups of 11 to ensure traffic does not affect drivers ;-)

Hence explaining the two parts to qualifying video?
actually that's because my windows movie maker doesn't make videos longer than 6 minutes and it's quicker to upload lots of short videos

Ok then, I'm pleased with that session anyway :) Our car is on pole.
Congrats Tom for his second pole position with the team! Maybe this time he could turn it into a win?

Poor, very poor for myself but this circuit does seem to spread up the field quite a lot.

Can't wait for the race!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Disappointing result for Senninha but the race could be better. I liked the extended footage of the beautiful car though. And next time I go to a party, I'll make sure to load the videos and turn up the volume so everyone can dance ;)
Yeah! :) That's more like it! P3 for Fuh, extremely nice now after his worrying results this season, and Buijs aswell in the top-10 :)
Now .. as Tom's PC maybe hates me ;);) I won't set the standards too high .. but if both cars reach the finish line we could look ourself in some nice points! Watch out there Team Shadow Subaru ;);)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
@ Maikel - I think my PC hates Team Shadow too so we'll probably knock each other off in the race or something stupid like that - allowing Team Orange to come throguh the field and take a one-two ;)

The times as promised:

awful, once again :S

I'm against sigpics
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy