W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Nice from Tom, bad from Liam.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Good job off Mike, gonna steal his setup ;)
Top 10 :). And it looks like my helmet is back to normal again :)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
dammit i spunn off otherwise i was much higher on the grid.
Great result voor Sanford not for Tim looking forward to the rest.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Re: W300 Season 3 || Oschersleben, World - Feb 17th || Practise Pg 57
Date: February 17, 2008 08:00PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Sweet, nice result there, looking forward to qually. Cheers for the coverage Tom
Great result for Tom, what on earth happened to Liam!? Hopefully I shall be able to get some good times next time out.
well I can say the result ain't bad, not too good either - 11,12 isn't were Scolari should be right now

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
World GP Practise Results

So, it's Kevin Schroder who tops a shock practise session at Oschersleben for Senninha. He picks up 30 points which will certainly help his TDC campaign. Mike Seymour was possibly the biggest shock of the day having been first for the majority of the session before being knocked down to second.Josh Rayman managed to slavage something for Team Orange in the dieing moments as he took third but team mate Smirren got stuck in traffix and only managed 21st!

Test Driver's Championship

The top of the championship table remains the same with Jewitt remaining in control ahead of Gualt who is still in second. Cartwright charges up to third with his best result of the season ahead of Schroder who is promoted to fourth after that great performance. Alex Sanford continued Italian Thunder's new pace, a 7th place in practise moves him up to 11th. Jithendra Shenoy is the biggest loser this weekend as he drops two places to 5th.

Hmm, I'm still second. So if Andy gets points deduction, I could still win it ;)

Canny good result, good result for Alex.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Very nice to be on top again, it's a good way of Kevin saying goodbye, and now his perf file will be very good for Minardi
Unlucky 13th place for me. Hopefully i will improve next time out
very good!!! 4th in the practice, and 2nd in the test driver..best performance in the campionship; very good!
great fridaypractise for me and I hope this is a nice gift to the Senninha team,who gave me the chance to drive.
This was my last practise for the team and I think there´s no better way to say goodbye.
I´m really lookin forward to the next test now and wish Senninha all the best:)
Could we please update the first page to include me as Spirit Subaru's second test driver?
Cartwright did very great and Pluister did also a good job.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
quali qual quali! :P go mikey! :D

Some changes at line-up for Minardi.

AS mentioned before Kevin Schroeder will take over duties from Ed Greenalgh or some races. It was meant to be that Kev would race immedeatly at his arriveal at the team. However this seems impossble due to the race in Australia for the 9th round. THis is Ed's home race. This means that Kevin will take over the wheel from the 10th round. For how long isnt decided yet but will be unveiled during the season. ~ Ricardo van Smirren.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2008 08:04PM by Rico.
Grand Prix of the World Qualifying

Oschersleben has proven a tricky circuit to master already this weekend with Rico van Smirren, so dominant throughout this season, wollowing down in 21st on the time sheets in practise. Others have adapted to the circuit well however, Senninha got their weekend off to a great start as Schroeder topped the time sheets in his last outing for the Brazilian team before he moves to Scuderia Minardi. RaltWest Mercedes will also be hoping they can maintain yesterday's form when Seymour went second fastest. The traffic problems yesterday make qualifying all the more important today so can Team Orange get back on track or will they leave the door open for another team?

Higher-res Download: [www.megaupload.com]

Qualifying Part 1

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[]

Qualifying Part 2

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[]
Click to open in new window

Full results shall be posted later on this evening ;-)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2008 08:12PM by brunoboi.
The second part link not good
Thats been left one on hell of a cliff hanger! I want the rest of the session as the second video is not working :(
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy