W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
proving that the Press knows stuff,

Byron Michael Leopold van het Bolscher in Career Move Shocker

The minute Dutchman apparently has started to set his racing career aside as he's taking a bigger managerial role for Team Orange, and now he plans to release his first music album.

"It is something that deeply touches me, inspires me, and I wish to share my deep passion with the whole, beautiful word, and spread my wholy, beautiful music", said the also owner of night-time entertainment transvestite club Greasy Paul's (partnership with yours truly Paul Willins).

No word on release date yet but a little sample of what's to come has been found by the amazingly great Press, from his in-studio recordings.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
Must say he realy has a lot of talent...

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
UPDATED SPIRIT SUBARU TEAM FILES

Don't know whose running the next w300 race, but to whoever it is, and to the mod builders, here are the updated files for Spirit Subaru, to be used as soon as possible until the end of the season.

The file includes an updated car livery and a new helmet livery for myself.

Linkeh:
[mysite.orange.co.uk]

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Can you point out where the update is in your livery, because I can't find it ;)
has the front wing been made blue again? the more eagle eyed followers of the W300 may have noticed that for last race the Spirit Subaru had a yellow front wing ;)

yeah that yellow front and rear wing just looked aweful! so this livery has returned to the blue wings, but also has some sponsor updates lol ;-)

return of the w300 logos! ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2008 03:18PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
TEAM SHADOW SUBARU ANNOUNCEMENT

It is with great pleasure that I, Tom Pellatt, can formally annouce Team Shadow Subaru's entrance in to the fourth World 300 season. Since taking over the team, everyone involved has put in a massive effort to push us up the further and further up the grid to the position we are in today. Every single race we now go to, we expect podium finishes. This progress has been largely down to the thoroughly committed drivers who have put their faith in the team and provided us with phenominal results and so I thank Raymond Buijs, Will Wood, Bobby Neil, Lee Davidson, Connor Farr, Andy Jewitt, Ryan Gault and Rick Groeneboer.

For season four, I can announce that we shall have a new driver line-up. To find who, I shall ask you to watch this short presentational video... (watch video now ;) )

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[]

[rapidshare.com]

That's right, our driver line-up for next season shall be Bobby Neil and current World Championship leader Rico van Smirren! Team Shadow Subaru are fully committed to challenging for both world titles next season and we believe with Bobby's experience in the car and Rico's record breaking pace that we can acheive this.

Bobby Neil had this to say: "Of course I'm thrilled to be at Team Shadow and to be resigned for a further season is great news. For me these are the happiest moments of my W300 career with Team Shadow because the environment is so friendly and happy. Yes, we're not the pace setters at the moment but we have shown some great flashes of speed and with a bit of hard work we sould be able to push for the championship this season and next."

Possibly the worst kept secret in the W300 is also confirmed today with Ricardo van Smirren finally announcing he'll be joining next season; "I am absolutely thrilled to be part of Team Shadow Subaru. Tom has already contacted me in the very first season to drive for them in the next. Every year again he tried. Every year I felt good on a move but then I chose for other options. Now after a bit of shizzle in my life and I'm bein a little little sick, now I decided it's time to join Shadow Subaru! The team I always wanted to drive for. With what I think one of the best Team Principals in Tom Pellatt. I want to thank all the people who made this possible. I am looking so much forward to next season with the subs of Team Shadow under the command of Tom Pellatt and my new team mate Bobby Neil. I hope we can win races next year."

On the future arrival of Rico in the team, Bobby said this: "I'm Thrilled to have Rico on board Team Shadow for season 4. This season he's already shown what a great driver he is by being able to match Josh, the World Champion. And I know Josh is a great driver too after our time as team mates, so having Rico as my team mate will be a great honour and one of the hardest challenges I've ever had to face in W300. Well done to Tom aswell for aquiring the services of such a great driver."

Team Shadow Subaru will also a new major sponsor next season with Red Bull, main sponsor of van Smirren. I think our team are perfect candidates to front the Red Bull brand and look forward to their contributions within the team.

This announcement does not mean Team Shadow are no longer committed to winning the titles in season three however! Ricardo van Smirren shall remain our competition for the rest of this season and we shall put all our efforts into ensuring both Will and Bobby are able to challenge both him and Team Orange in the championships.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2008 06:17PM by brunoboi.
Was rico not having a contract for s4 ?

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
I like the way you move!!

Wow rough driving there, i rly wonder if doughnuts are allowed in a yellow flag situation ;)

Anywho, glad to see a successful team getting even more success, I hope you have all the luck behind you this year TSS.
Such an unprofessional move to make this presentation so early in the season ;)
lol you're just annoyed i dint steel any fo your drivers ;)

welcome aboard Rico :)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Re: W300 Season 3 || Nurburgring, Europe Feb. 5th || Shadow Subaru Annoucement Pg51
Date: February 10, 2008 07:13PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Is it possible, to subscribe a team-entry for the next season? I'm really interested to build up a team here :)
at the moment we have all 11 team slots filled so the only way to enter a team would be to take over one of the current eleven teams. ;-) any questions just PM me

Who will be your test drivers?

Canny good line up, though I think the most successful line up in W300 history would be Turnbull and Rayman. Actually I might find that out for the website.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
test drivers will be decided later and turnbull and rayman were never team mates

brunoboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol you're just annoyed i dint steel any fo your
> drivers ;)

Well there's a first time for everything, check back with me next season for more talent ;). I see Will will finally be put to rest then. Well, he had a good run and should enjoy retirement!
Gaulty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who will be your test drivers?
>
> Canny good line up, though I think the most
> successful line up in W300 history would be
> Turnbull and Rayman. Actually I might find that
> out for the website.

It came SO close to happening you have no idea :P
I meant Smirren.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
It is interesting to see how team owners have started to work out their strategies with their drivers, it has taken two and a bit seasons for it to start showing up in the results. That tells me the performance file system we use is working. I can see that team owners are making calculated decisions on their drivers to push their teams up into winning positions.
As long as we keep doing what we are doing now I think both series will go into S4 in a very strong position.

btw, I'm on holidays, sun, sand and surf etc. so when I get back on the weekend I'll knock up the perfs for the next round, so if there was races planned for next weekend they might have to be held over, if there's any driver changes send me a pm blah blah.
c u ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy